ups calendars with actual drivers on them...cha-ching!!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
stupid post but just wondering why there hasnt been a calender put out with sexy ups men and women in uniform. These kinds of calenders could make millions for ups. Just think sexy men in daisy duke shorts and hot blondes in shirt-jacs bending over picking up a package...It could also help this companies image in the long run. Anyone want to volunteer. On a side note, wasnt there something on here at one time about a companyy that was making male ups driver dolls with buldges in their shorts, and there was a few scare letters from ups lawyers stating that they didnt want to see the color brown associated with delivery dolls with little bumps in their pants..:laughing:

Last edited:

upsgrunt

Re: ups calenders with acutal drivers on them...cha-ching!!

stupid post but just wondering why there hasnt been a calender put out with sexy ups men and women in uniform. These kinds of calenders could make millions for ups. Just think sexy men in daisy duke shorts and hot blondes in shirt-jacs bending over picking up a package...It could also help this companies image in the long run. Anyone want to volunteer. On a side note, wasnt there something on here at one time about a companyy that was making male ups driver dolls with buldges in their shorts, and there was a few scare letters from ups lawyers stating that they didnt want to see the color brown associated with delivery dolls with little bumps in their pants..:laughing:

Cold, do you really think that UPS wants "that" image? You've been here long enough to pretty much answer that question yourself.

over9five

Staff member

I want a calendar with Laklnds avatar girl on every month!!!

over9five

Staff member

"do you really think that UPS wants "that" image?"

In another thread we were saying that any free advertising is good for UPS!

Also I've heard of a hairdresser that would love that doll!

Coldworld

60 months and counting

Cold, do you really think that UPS wants "that" image? You've been here long enough to pretty much answer that question yourself.

hey, I didnt mean drivers with their boobs falling out, just clean cut men and women. They have firefighter calenders, police etc, that arent the ronchy type. It could be another way to make money...right up their alley.

upsgrunt

I do, however, think they should have an employees edition of the calender with funny, true life photos of everyday situations; like a driver with filthy hands and face eating a sandwich off the dirty dashboard, or maybe a driver standing over a dead dog in the road in front of a package car. How about a picture of someone hanging by there shirt sleeve from the door latch? These everyday ordinary pictures would be a huge hit with employees and would probably become collectors item with the general public as well. Just remember, it was my idea and I want royalties- this forum is my witness!:happy-very:

Cementups

Box Monkey
I had a good customer that asked me about why i was never in a calender. I was going to make a calender myself of picures of me in different scenes like they do with the fireman calenders. I just never got around to it. It would have been a riot.

tourists24

On a side note, wasnt there something on here at one time about a companyy that was making male ups driver dolls with buldges in their shorts, and there was a few scare letters from ups lawyers stating that they didnt want to see the color brown associated with delivery dolls with little bumps in their pants..:laughing:

You are correct about the rumors of this doll, but wrong about the lawyers using scare letter..... The actual truth of the matter was this would have been a copyright infringement. You see, they used me as the model for the doll and I would not give them permission to use my image...LOL

Sorry,,, I couldnt resist

satellitedriver

I do, however, think they should have an employees edition of the calender with funny, true life photos of everyday situations; like a driver with filthy hands and face eating a sandwich off the dirty dashboard, or maybe a driver standing over a dead dog in the road in front of a package car. How about a picture of someone hanging by there shirt sleeve from the door latch? These everyday ordinary pictures would be a huge hit with employees and would probably become collectors item with the general public as well. Just remember, it was my idea and I want royalties- this forum is my witness!:happy-very:
Don't forget a snapshot of the infamous gateraid bottle refilling in the back of the car.

diesel96

On a side note, wasnt there something on here at one time about a companyy that was making male ups driver dolls with buldges in their shorts,

This reminds me of a prank I use to pull on a flirtatious receptionist at one of my business stops a few yrs ago. One week, a few employees suggested I take a 10'in sleeve of a/c pipe insulation and stick it in my shorts as she signed for packages. The week of long uncomfortable looks and stares was priceless before we let her in on the joke and couldn't stop laughing until we pissed in our pants from her embarrassment. She was a good sport and would of been a good episode on "You've been Punked".

P.S. Keyword "Flirtatiuos Receptionist"..b4 someone is up in arms for sexual harrassment.

Cementups

Box Monkey
It doesn't matter how flirtatious they are. The day you did that she could have been having a bad day and decided to be offended that day. Don't say it could never happen cause I had a buddy get fired from UPS for something similar.