I'm a Robot
- 25% off ground shipping, 45% off air shipping, up to 50% off international shipping
- Savings of up to $699 a year to account holders with UPS Smart Pickup® service
- No weekly service charges; no waiting in line
- Reinforced commitment to supporting and growing small businesses
In celebration of National Small Business Week (May 5-11), UPS (NYSE:UPS) announced special promotions and discounts to help small businesses succeed. The significant savings and consultative programs help small and medium-sized businesses work more efficiently, scale and grow.
Beginning May 1, small businesses that open an account through UPS.com/smallbizmonth can receive UPS Smart Pickup service at no cost. This convenient service option automatically requests a pickup when a customer ships online. Merchants that sign up for UPS Smart Pickup service with UPS® shipping included can also save 25% off ground shipping, 40% off air shipping and up to 50% off international shipping.* Additional benefits for new account holders include:
- Instant shipping discounts to save more money
- No weekly service charges
- No waiting in lines
- Free virtual consultations with a UPS expert to help businesses grow
“Small businesses are the backbone of our economy, and UPS is committed to supporting them and helping them grow,” said Kevin Warren, chief marketing officer at UPS. “We understand the many challenges small businesses face and our customized solutions and attractive rates make it easier for them to do business with UPS.”
Last year, UPS announced a strengthened focus on expanding relationships with SMBs through customized service offerings, more tailored digital connections and simplified pricing. The company’s strong delivery network reliability and significantly expanded capacity is enabling broader discounts at this important time of the year, and is evidence of UPS’s commitment to SMB customers.
For more information about this month’s special promotions, visit UPS Small Business Month.
*Terms and conditions apply.