UPS is already losing business

vvv

FedEx sucks. It makes me sick thinking of them taking my commercial accounts. I provide SERVICE and take pride in that.
I guess you will find out soon enough if you really are that good or suck like FedEx. :)

If they don't come back to you when the dust settles that might tell you a little something about yourself.

I came back to the building with "5" packages picked up for the day.....so no worries here.
When I took the route over from the other driver about 12 years ago the truck came back slammed.....and then I put my special touches to the route and in short time I started coming back pretty much empty.

Pullman Brown

Why do you think she hasn’t been seen in the media anywhere.

It doesn’t matter. We loose volume then they’ll just cut routes and make up the difference. Leave guys out there til 9-11 every night. I guess she’s pretty confident in getting it back and showing the union who’s controlling things. Time will tell.

cynz

But the bottom line is our CEO, wants the small mom and pop business to drop us. She says continually Better not Bigger. We really don't have any more business agents drumming up new business or keeping the ones we have.
We lost a 10-million-dollar account and management didn't care at all.
The last three years business have been trying to get better service with us and they have been ignored.
I honestly don't know what the end game is for UPS, but she wants to trim business that don't make that much profit for us.

9.5mania

FedEx sucks. It makes me sick thinking of them taking my commercial accounts. I provide SERVICE and take pride in that.
I lost one of my buildings biggest accounts to FedEx (they gave them a dirt cheap deal) and those clowns couldn’t pick them up half of the time. When they called me complaining about it I asked them if they had their FedEx drivers cell number. After a moment of silence, i replied that’s kinda what I thought and to give me back that volume. A week later they were ours again.

Zowert

But the bottom line is our CEO, wants the small mom and pop business to drop us. She says continually Better not Bigger. We really don't have any more business agents drumming up new business or keeping the ones we have.
We lost a 10-million-dollar account and management didn't care at all.
The last three years business have been trying to get better service with us and they have been ignored.
I honestly don't know what the end game is for UPS, but she wants to trim business that don't make that much profit for us.
Look at Home Depot, that’s what Carol Tome is going to turn UPS into. She is a smash and grab CEO. Come in, make as much profit as you possibly can then dip out with more than enough money to die with.