UPS Contract passed today by executive vote

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
GREAT. I assume they will leave the gory details out as to how they forced it down the throats of the holdouts. Kind of hard to believe the 250 situation didn't effect this at all...
Hoffa and Hall beat the strike vote to the punch that Louisville somehow mysteriously didn't turn in the paper work on time to force a strike vote and forced this through. Everybody should have seen this coming a mile away.

oldngray

nowhere special
Hoffa and Hall beat the strike vote to the punch that Louisville somehow mysteriously didn't turn in the paper work on time to force a strike vote and forced this through. Everybody should have seen this coming a mile away.

There was no way Hoffa was ever going to allow a strike so this isn't much of a surprise. It was just a question of when and exactly how he was going to end things.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Funny how ironic the video of the guy talking about Worldport and strike and now today its finalized lol. Another shady move, imagine that lol.

bluebiker

How about a "Impeach Hoffa" movement?

Not allowing 89 to negotiate their supplement is just wrong. While there may have been some hold outs to keep their current insurance, local 89 had some serious issues such as the shuttle.

I don't think this will be over for them, some aspects may drag on for years.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Maybe the teamcare wont be so bad, we all will have to wait and see how good or how bad it is. As far as the work conditions and the harassment, that aint going to change at all. Just do the job and kick em in the pockets and life goes on. You can thank all the people who voted yes or didn't vote at all for contract passing. Don't complain if you voted yes without looking it over or not voting. Just another day at work, life goes on amigos. Im done sweating that contrast bs. Yeah the job sucks but what are we going to do, nothing at all. Just keep getting whooped like dogs and make FATT DUCKEES(money) lol.

oldngray

nowhere special
$100/month 1st year, $200 2nd year, $300 3rd year and after that who knows? for new Teamcare. It was $0 out of pocket for my local and $50 for retirees under old plan. A good healthcare plan but one of worst pensions.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
$100/month 1st year, $200 2nd year, $300 3rd year and after that who knows? for new Teamcare. It was $0 out of pocket for my local and $50 for retirees under old plan. A good healthcare plan but one of worst pensions.

So what's your problem? I have a very good pension and no insurance other than what I buy.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I don't wish ill on anyone but even on the third year you are paying half of what management pays now while employed. We are thankfully behind the trend of rising healthcare costs, we are just now seeing the hill in front of us.