UPS cowboy hat

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Trpl, if BBS can't get you one let me know. I know I can get one without any problem and I will send it to you (I haven't ordered one yet). D

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
I heard my district put out a "Do NOT order any more hats" memo after they received a bill for $13,000.

helenofcalifornia

Someone that can get one, send one of these hats to Dutchdawg. Our center can't order anything. District has frozen all orders. I hate wearing shirts with the holes at the bottom of the pocket from your pen! Looks kinda seedy and "hand-me-down-y."

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Someone that can get one, send one of these hats to Dutchdawg.

I would like to see that happen too. I don't know who services uniforms overseas, but this one is apparently through Twin Hill. The tag inside says made in China with no company name. It does have a PO 21112 and RN 77219 numbers printed on the tag, I'm guessing that this is a model number assigned to this item. BigBrownSanta got the style right, its a dead ringer for the "Tillie Hat" designed in Canada. Its stylish and very functional, I'm surprised the company came out with something like this.

dutchups

Hello again, if anyone would we able and willing to order one for a duch colleague.
I will certainly pay the shipping cost!! (paypal would be the best option)
And we can also make a deal on "paying" for the hat if cash is an integrity issue!!!

I`ll send no hash!!! But a few cans of beer has worked in the past...

Regards dutchups

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
How many grams of hash would a wide brim hat be worth anyway? not that I would want to trade.............

outta hours

This is what they give us in Texas. Don't think it looks goofy at all.:happy2:

1860.jpg
1860.jpg