UPS Customer - New Home. How would you recommend I get my address in the system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

worldwide

Frequent UPS user (Quantum View is the bomb!). I just moved to a new home, but in a developed neighborhood, and UPS seems to struggle finding my house. I know for a fact the wrong location shows up on google maps (about .1 miles down the road), but my house # is visible from the street. Unfortunately, my tracking # shows a package was delivered, but I was home all day, and nothing ever came.

Any recommendations on how to find my package or get my address in order? Thanks so much!

Get My Choice since Quantum View will not work at a residential location. You'll get a pre-alert when the package is on its way and you can also leave the driver delivery instructions where you want the package left.

0.1 miles you're lucky. We lived between a tree farm and an alfalfa farm with a forest behind us. Our street view? The whole twelve mile road.

:surprised:

We made nice with UPS and USPS fast and kept up on Christmas tips. Hot coffee or buns and treats in the neg 30 wind chill. I miss the Midwest what a glorious empty place haha.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Get My Choice since Quantum View will not work at a residential location. You'll get a pre-alert when the package is on its way and you can also leave the driver delivery instructions where you want the package left.

While you're at it. Contact FedEx as well because every little bit helps in avoiding mis-deliveries or delayed deliveries because a courier can't find your home

FedEx Delivery Manager - Customize Your Home Delivery

FedEx "Delivery manager" similar to UPS "my choice"

Also, u can use the 2nd line of online address forms to say "Side Door" "Back Porch" or wherever you want your stuff delivered, besides the Front Door

rocket man

Frequent UPS user (Quantum View is the bomb!). I just moved to a new home, but in a developed neighborhood, and UPS seems to struggle finding my house. I know for a fact the wrong location shows up on google maps (about .1 miles down the road), but my house # is visible from the street. Unfortunately, my tracking # shows a package was delivered, but I was home all day, and nothing ever came.

Any recommendations on how to find my package or get my address in order? Thanks so much!
Union

OrioN

He's a troll? Oh wells, a few of us gave legit replies, so it's now searchable... if future snowflake customers know how to use the search function!

rocket man

SoSo what you are saying is he went to the trouble to find the site but can't figure out how to get a delivery to where he lives okay

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
IMG_0186.GIF
IMG_0187.GIF
Lock it down

OrioN

SoSo what you are saying is he went to the trouble to find the site but can't figure out how to get a delivery to where he lives okay
Yeah, because these snowflake customers wants instant answers, not waiting on the phone for habib ala bab wah to answer them... apparently at FedEx, a few customers were frustrated with the 800# being outsourced to foreign countries, LoL

I have a few customers that has the same zipcode, but 5 different town names... some house#s and street names are the same!

So a clever customer will put the subdivision name like, Crystal Lakes, on the 2nd address line... that's a 20 minute 'misplot' or 'miss sort' in the system.

Another customer uses the 2nd line to describe their new home on a dirt road off a main highway. "Tan stucco home by broad and main street"

I'll spot those red flags during my preload and flex them to the correct route

barnyard

KTM rider
If only there were a post stickied at the top of the page that answered questions that customers might have about their packages.

Manoman, that would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.