No origin scan, no departure scan, where could be my package

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack.xuht

Hello, I'm new to this forum and I have seen it to be a great place to get one of my basic question answered accurately.
I'm supposed to have a package delivered on Monday, Jul 17. It was picked up on Tuesday, and has not even had an origin scan yet, only the pickup scan. The tracking has never been updated ever since. I'm concerned as the package contains something very valuable, and if lost, I'll have to wait for months for the replacement. Is it possible that they simply forgot the origin scan? Or could my package be stuck somewhere unless someone discovers it?

Poop Head

Judge me.
Hello, I'm new to this forum and I have seen it to be a great place to get one of my basic question answered accurately.
I'm supposed to have a package delivered on Monday, Jul 17. It was picked up on Tuesday, and has not even had an origin scan yet, only the pickup scan. The tracking has never been updated ever since. I'm concerned as the package contains something very valuable, and if lost, I'll have to wait for months for the replacement. Is it possible that they simply forgot the origin scan? Or could my package be stuck somewhere unless someone discovers it?
It's over brah, feds got your weed

This isn't the UPS website

@barnyard

clean hairy

Post this in the proper place.
There is a thread for customers wanting to know about their packages.
Be forewarned we are not customer support and have no clue where it is.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Hello, I'm new to this forum and I have seen it to be a great place to get one of my basic question answered accurately
sunny_tard_laugh.gif

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Does it have a pick up scan , or is it the billing information has been sent to UPS.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Also where have you seen this to be a great place to get information. Most of these threads end in disaster and hurt feelings

Turdferguson

Just a turd
It's a camera shop in Las Vegas. I believer they have a driver pick the package up.
It could have been loaded into a trailer without getting scanned. Depending on how far away you are it may not get another scan until it is unloaded at its destination. If it is due on Monday wait until then before freaking out if there is no movement

jack.xuht

It could have been loaded into a trailer without getting scanned. Depending on how far away you are it may not get another scan until it is unloaded at its destination. If it is due on Monday wait until then before freaking out if there is no movement
Thank you very much. I'll wait and see.

Brisket

Call the customer service number so they can put a tracer on it, also did you happen to know if it was insured?

Star B

White Lightening
like said earlier. Feds got your meth. They ain't going to put a 'TENDERED TO LOCAL PO-PO FOR PROSECUTION' scan on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.