Status
Not open for further replies.

LeadBelly

Banned
With the USPS delivering all their residentials ... I've gotten several packages that way.
Yea I am aware of that. Something is changing though. DHL is getting dry cozy with Amazon. A lot of disgruntled upsers, that feel ups makes to much money, might be getting something they hadn't counted on.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I sat in on a meeting about proposals and things the company want, as their contract is coming up soon. They want the rights to schedule drivers Wednesday through Sunday, and Thursday through Monday. All this internet business I'm afraid is going to take off even more.
Is that existing seniority drivers? Or new drivers and part time and seasonal drivers ?

LeadBelly

Banned
Is that existing seniority drivers? Or new drivers and part time and seasonal drivers ?
I'd have to go back to my notes on that one. I don't represent DHL, so I was just their for the learning experience. I believe they are planning on hiring a poop ton of people. Their recall rights after the downsizing of their ground operations is over. One thing in particular that I do recall was that their was no concession on the wage, like the Sunday drivers for the post office.

Ms.PacMan

My package was suppose to arrive yesterday. I checked the tracking Yesterday and it said Rescheduled Delivery for today. Again it didn't show up I checked tracking and it says Reschedule Delivery for Tomorrow. When I check their site it only says I can reschedule it for a different day. But I didn't and It gives no other explanation. What's going on?
There's probably something wrong with your package and it's waiting for a person to check it for damage and/or retape/rebox it.

We talked about this in a damage thread not too long ago....

oldngray

nowhere special
31-photos-212.jpg

Ms.PacMan

@Anjee
Without the tracking info can't answer for certain as to your issue, but some possible explanations.
Your package could be a candidate for delivery synchronization,
The shipper may have created the label on one day but not given us the package until the next day creating a early false scheduled delivery date...

IN YOUR FACE @Monkey Butt you can't silence me punk
If the tracking info says delivery rescheduled then a clerk in that location is doing a physical scan on the box everyday.

Since its been marked delivery rescheduled for several days I'll guess that a lot of packages were affected - like by a leaking package and it's taking awhile to go through all of them.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My package was suppose to arrive yesterday. I checked the tracking Yesterday and it said Rescheduled Delivery for today. Again it didn't show up I checked tracking and it says Reschedule Delivery for Tomorrow. When I check their site it only says I can reschedule it for a different day. But I didn't and It gives no other explanation. What's going on?
IMG_0259.jpg

Well, um, there's a slight problem with your delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.