UPS CUTS PART-TIME WORKERS PAY BY 1/3

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
last wednesday i paid 4.53
I fully expect to be pushing $5 by either next week or soon after. You live in an extremely blue state so my condolences and that isn’t a shot at dems. Well it kind of is but both sides have it all wrong.

We were in “war” with Afghanistan and gas didn’t get this high. We are not currently in war with either Ukraine or Russia.
We contained the war in Afghanistan and besides what do they have that we want besides opium? You had better believe we are at war with Russia. Just hope it stays contained to just Ukraine. Those are NATO weapons killing Russian soldiers. Putin thought the West would surrender the Ukraine for Russian oil. He has thought wrong.

Yeet

We contained the war in Afghanistan and besides what do they have that we want besides opium? You had better believe we are at war with Russia. Just hope it stays contained to just Ukraine. Those are NATO weapons killing Russian soldiers. Putin thought the West would surrender the Ukraine for Russian oil. He has thought wrong.
Putin underestimated social media. Now everyone trying to score their virtue points are weighing in and it turned the tides of war shortly after it even happened.

Last edited:

Yeet

The Middle East also has no oil. Right. 🙄