UPS Delivery Driver Full-Time Job questions

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Like I said, many women are married to guys with long hours. The number of jobs are countless.
He should get the job if you let him 😁.
I sorta don't understand the whole concern about the hours etc. Women love money a lot more than they do men💵🤑.
Get hitched for "love". Stay hitched for the money and the divorce settlement. Happens 50% of the time anyway.
"Put your boy on the phone, I'll talk to him "

So, basically, at the end he said: “if you’re single, this job is a good career because your hours are unpredictable. But if you’re taken or married, this won’t work out.”

Not exactly word for word, but in a way, exactly how he summed up the job for those who are single or taken; and he’s right, along with all of you, as I’ve thought it through realistically.
Well you can take it for whatever you want, but there's no blanket answer, you know your relationship and what it can handle. Mine has never been better and we've been together 18 years, I've been at UPS for 5 and change. If some awkward hours will ruin your relationship than maybe it's not built on the foundation you think it is. This place can deliver a stable income, great benefits, and a quality of life most Americans dream of, but never attain. You can adjust your family habits to accommodate just about anything, the hours aren't that terrible most of the time. There's no outrageous difference in rate of divorce over any other profession.

You do you baby girl. If making sandwiches is better for your relationship than that's what it is. Good luck.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Well you can take it for whatever you want, but there's no blanket answer, you know your relationship and what it can handle. Mine has never been better and we've been together 18 years, I've been at UPS for 5 and change. If some awkward hours will ruin your relationship than maybe it's not built on the foundation you think it is. This place can deliver a stable income, great benefits, and a quality of life most Americans dream of, but never attain. You can adjust your family habits to accommodate just about anything, the hours aren't that terrible most of the time. There's no outrageous difference in rate of divorce over any other profession.

You do you baby girl. If making sandwiches is better for your relationship than that's what it is. Good luck.
I’m thinking they’ll never make it if he gets the job. They’re both too insecure. She’s already worried about the hours and he doesn’t even have the position. She would be the type to call the center manager whining about her husband working so late and calling in for him when he’s sick. She’ll also be one of the wives whining on the UPS Facebook page. Lol.

I’m thinking they’ll never make it if he gets the job. They’re both too insecure. She’s already worried about the hours and he doesn’t even have the position. She would be the type to call the center manager whining about her husband working so late and calling in for him when he’s sick. She’ll also be one of the wives whining on the UPS Facebook page. Lol.
You had me at, "I’m thinking they’ll never make it..."

clean hairy

If he has no idea how to work a computer and ask the questions here himself, he will NEVER be able to figure out the diad...
Plus, he has to make sure he does not get the boot before completing the probationary time.