UPS Diary:

Indecisi0n

WxpIrgp.jpg

Rushed all week. Not good for mental health.
Who uses white out anymore?

maxicoze

IRo6UfQ.jpg

zLT7TAe.jpg

Kinda bored, not enjoying the job like i should----this probably has to do with having to deal with other things in life. It's still a decent gig, i think.

maxicoze

Why do you keep posting your paychecks?

Asking about, lubing front ends, using whiteout, Lynn Johnson, who by the way is a man, is totally immaterial and without merit to the discussion concerning UPS freight.

We need REAL information, not b.s.ing about stupid stuff. i intend to provide REAL and USEFUL information.

Asking about, lubing front ends, using whiteout, Lynn Johnson, who by the way is a man, is totally immaterial and without merit to the discussion concerning UPS freight.

We need REAL information, not b.s.ing about stupid stuff. i intend to provide REAL and USEFUL information.
We a get a paycheck. We don't need to see yours.

maxicoze

Please keep suggestions coming as far as linehaul runs that require absolutely no dockwork and preferably during daytime hours only.

Willing to re-locate.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Its great your getting plenty of hours during the off season for freight. I remember when they would send the laid off drivers to small package. Now they just use contractors.