Ups driver/brown trucks

Angler87!

Got a question for them new/senior drivers is it worth driving them brown trucks is it scary if I haven’t drove a truck like that before? I’m really thinking when I get my time in and a spot opens up to put in for it .but them brown trucks scare me.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
It's annoying to get used to them but as long as you have the persistance/patience to dgaf and really look out for your surroundings (getting out and looking mutiple times is very helpful for building your perception) then you can learn as you go. a few weeks is all it takes but the company will not give you that time if you screw up in that time period.

I think a lot of the older guys forget how hard it is to drive these things off the bat like imagine going in one day and your seat height was 2 feet higher or lower and the mirrors were moved somewhere else and out of adjustment and that I feel comes pretty close to mimicking some of the issues newer drivers have early on in terms of driving perception issues.

Last edited:

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Got a question for them new/senior drivers is it worth driving them brown trucks is it scary if I haven’t drove a truck like that before? I’m really thinking when I get my time in and a spot opens up to put in for it .but them brown trucks scare me.
Do not run Here there’s a bunch of drivers with less than 2 years driving on disability and they all ran. And will probably continue to run when they come back. Makes no sense to me.

Angler87!

Do not run Here there’s a bunch of drivers with less than 2 years driving on disability and they all ran. And will probably continue to run when they come back. Makes no sense to me.
What does being on disability have to do with me driving or wanting to drive and kinda scared of the brown truck?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Just say to yourself that you will give it time. No one is an expert like @MyTripisCut at first.