UPS Driver gets harassed by Youtuber[VIDEO]

UnionGuy

I recently came across this YouTube video where a fat ugly whale of a man and his crackhead brother that looks like he lives in the streets and eats cocaine and drinks heroin for a living, harass a UPS driver for parking on a public street next to his house. Anyways guys, what do you think of the situation? I would like to hear your thoughts and opinions on this.

If I was the driver I would invite them in and then slam shut the door as hard as I can on their heads for being straight up morons. For their dog problem I would just drop a heavy bulk package on its head so it can stop barking forever.

I'm going dislike bomb their video and report their channel so it can be taken down by YouTube. They should get ready to say goodbye to their livelihood and get real job like real men. He looks like a greasy bag full of lard.

Everyone should go and dislike the video. I found out that this took place in New Jersey. Thank you @UnionGuy for bringing this to my attention I'll definitely get the ball rolling on this issue to get them in trouble for their dumb shenanigans.

rod

Retired 22 years
Why would you park next to a barking dog?
Oh come on now--haven't you ever teased a dog you don't like? You know-like stand on the sidewalk for a few seconds longer than you have to after a delivery so you can watch a dog inside the house tear the curtains down trying to get at you.

Indecisi0n

Oh come on now--haven't you ever teased a dog you don't like? You know-like stand on the sidewalk for a few seconds longer than you have to after a delivery so you can watch a dog inside the house tear the curtains down trying to get at you.
The dogs that claw and bite the window frame by the front door . I always knock on the glass right in their face! They go nuts haha .

rod

Retired 22 years
I recently came across this YouTube video where a fat ugly whale of a man and his crackhead brother that looks like he lives in the streets and eats cocaine and drinks heroin for a living, harass a UPS driver for parking on a public street next to his house. Anyways guys, what do you think of the situation? I would like to hear your thoughts and opinions on this.
Laurel and Hardy need to get a life