UPS Driver gets harassed by Youtuber[VIDEO]

s berry

move the truck ,idiot. c,mon man, i know we are all miserable working for the idiots we work for, but why bring on the added stress? move the truck down the street.

clean hairy

The video of the Driver is 10 months ago, appears to be no follow up.
Channel name is grim experience.
Seems he is a big WWE fan.
Certainly he has used WWE footage in some of his videos which would be a copyright violation.
He likes to get fan mail, what could some of his "fans" here send him? Certainly nothing that would be quite smelly when he opens it?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
The video of the Driver is 10 months ago, appears to be no follow up.
Channel name is grim experience.
Seems he is a big WWE fan.
Certainly he has used WWE footage in some of his videos which would be a copyright violation.
He likes to get fan mail, what could some of his "fans" here send him? Certainly nothing that would be quite smelly when he opens it?
069C2E7B-7810-4BAE-AA2A-D82DCAE95906.jpeg

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Oh come on now--haven't you ever teased a dog you don't like? You know-like stand on the sidewalk for a few seconds longer than you have to after a delivery so you can watch a dog inside the house tear the curtains down trying to get at you.
I loved when dogs jump through screens of windows and doors.

1 house had to replace the screens 4 or 5 times a year since their dog jumped out the window to chase me.

iruhnman630

This YouTuber has harassed many UPS CC in Southern California. He has done Ontario, Baldwin park and a few smaller ones.

That tough guy thinks we're the police, apparently.

And the driver is an fool for engaging him like that. Two potential assault charges, making threats on property and in uniform. Not smart.

Let security and loss prevention deal with the wannabe youtube hero, not that there is anything to be a hero against

What is the story there?

Apparently this guy thinks he is some kind of youtube social justice warrior hero or something, from what I can tell reading the comments from his fanclub.

They think UPS is some kind of great oppressor, it seems

Last edited:

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Why are none of these UPS drivers that are being harassed/threatened on their cellphone calling the police?
That was pitiful what the cops did in that video. Homeboy should have been hooked up as soon as he started running his mouth when cops arrived.
Start with disorderly conduct for his mouth. I bet he would have pulled away or tried to get the officer off of him. Next, resisting arrest. I'm pretty sure he would have caught a few additional charges after that.

rod

Retired 22 years
This YouTuber has harassed many UPS CC in Southern California. He has done Ontario, Baldwin park and a few smaller ones.

Did I miss something? I don't get why the UPS dude gets so upset. Sure the guy taking pictures is nuts but for Petes sake--just give him the finger and go about your business.

PizzaToUps

If I was the driver I would invite them in and then slam shut the door as hard as I can on their heads for being straight up morons. For their dog problem I would just drop a heavy bulk package on its head so it can stop barking forever.

more like smack it across the head with the diad.

clean hairy

That is youtube TOS violation for a the cursing.
It gets reported by clicking more under the subs.
Woulda called the cops due to a person acting strangly and may be a threat to himself or others.