UPS Driver gets harassed by Youtuber[VIDEO]

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
This YouTuber has harassed many UPS CC in Southern California. He has done Ontario, Baldwin park and a few smaller ones.

What a tool. Some sort of "self-appointed" social justice warrior.

The driver shouldn't have engaged him. He was looking for a reaction and got it.

This is all this guy does.... try and bait people, while knowing his rights.

Ignore people like this, and they will go away. The cops knew who he was.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
He needs a few of the UPS guys out of uniform and off property to show him who’s a pusillanimous. Obviously off camera and when he least expects it.

Unfortunately (for him) karma will catch up with him.

Then, he might get to meet some hairdressers.

They will want to demonstrate their latest hair care product.... hickory shampoo.

:biggrin:

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
Why would you want to listen to a barking dog your entire lunch? That alone would get me to move... and The neighbors must love this guy leaving the dog out to bark the whole time, I have two dogs.. the minute they start barking they come inside.

Plus it’s not worth risking your job confronting these morons.

Dumbperson

Why would you want to listen to a barking dog your entire lunch? That alone would get me to move... and The neighbors must love this guy leaving the dog out to bark the whole time, I have two dogs.. the minute they start barking they come inside.

Plus it’s not worth risking your job confronting these morons.
I take my break where it is convenient and safe for me to do so.one of these neck bearded morons is not going to dictate that. In fact knowing how stupid these people are id take my break there everyday. Looks like a nice spot. I'd also make sure my loopmates knew of this great location to take a break

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
I take my break where it is convenient and safe for me to do so.one of these neck bearded morons is not going to dictate that. In fact knowing how stupid these people are id take my break there everyday. Looks like a nice spot. I'd also make sure my loopmates knew of this great location to take a break

If I was on the road all day I think I would try to find a nice quite spot without neck beards and barking dogs to relax a bit, but I am the type that likes to be alone in a quiet place when on break. I time my lunch to avoid the hub rats break time and some days I take a PC and go to a far corner of the property and eat my lunch.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I'm going dislike bomb their video and report their channel so it can be taken down by YouTube. They should get ready to say goodbye to their livelihood and get real job like real men. He looks like a greasy bag full of lard.
How many dislikes does it take?

Can you report a video on YouTube? Stuff like that makes a drivers job dangerous.

MattM

move the truck ,idiot. c,mon man, i know we are all miserable working for the idiots we work for, but why bring on the added stress? move the truck down the street.
So the next maroon neighbor complains too? At some point, you can’t let the losers get their way. Path of least resistance does say to drive down a house or two in front of an old lady who hates you too but won’t make a video out of it.

rickyb

I recently came across this YouTube video where a fat ugly whale of a man and his crackhead brother that looks like he lives in the streets and eats cocaine and drinks heroin for a living, harass a UPS driver for parking on a public street next to his house. Anyways guys, what do you think of the situation? I would like to hear your thoughts and opinions on this.
boring weak sauce.

Leon

Anonymously quircky
Other day I covered this rural route, had air at each far corner of the area. So the way I played it; got the 1000 shelf done to make myself some room, then broke off and got each of the airs individually, then jumped to the 5000 shelf after my last air because that’s the area that I was in, and didn’t want to drive 10 mins back to continue running Orion. So I didn’t get to the 2000 shelf until about 7 pm. Deliver to a guy and he was shocked and slightly upset that I was there that late; “I watched you on the app pass me up and drive all over the city, were you lost? Are you new?”
It had never occurred to me before then, but we have Joe Public now watching us run Orion driving in circles all day. Hilarious!!
Had this happen also

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
Reminds me of the idiot that harassed the driver I was with in December of 2015. I'm sure that the idiot didn't post it up on Youtube. If it had, I would have reported it for sure on grounds that he didn't have my permission to be recorded and posted online.