Ups driver going through a divorce. It's hard

Oh yummier and kissey!! Share more than your lips and tongue baby!!

**Opens my mouth wide saying: "Crush me baby!!"
Here is a little extra skin,for toy.
Mama-June.png

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Funny thing is when some people get divorced they get gungho about having to get married again, im just like really dude lol. Its not a big deal really. At this point in my life if I got divorced I would be totally cool living the bachelor life and having a couple dogs chillin living it up big ballin( making big bux) and doing whatever I want to do. Forget somebody trying to put rules on me, that aint freakin happening lol. After a while you get set in your ways, who wants to deal with babysitting somebody else when you can do things how you want not how somebody else wants you to do things. I guess im just too independent and focused on what im trying to accomplish in life to have something like that distract my focus on the goal at hand. My dad got divorced when he was 31 and hes now 71, never got remarried, said that's the best thing that ever happened to him lol. Lived the life of a single man, made bank and saved mad loot, hes probably only worth a cool million now that's it lmfao, yup fatty inheritance coming my way 1 day, but I don't even need to know that as he has brought it up to me not vice versa ya know. I don't like to think about it at all honestly cause we didn't really have a dad- son relationship growing up but now were cool with each other. The point I guess im trying to make is if your not happy and content with yourself and know who you are as a person and what your meaning in life is or what your looking for out of life then how do you expect to be happy with someone else if your confused about yourself.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Funny thing is when some people get divorced they get gungho about having to get married again, im just like really dude lol. Its not a big deal really. At this point in my life if I got divorced I would be totally cool living the bachelor life and having a couple dogs chillin living it up big ballin( making big bux) and doing whatever I want to do. Forget somebody trying to put rules on me, that aint freakin happening lol. After a while you get set in your ways, who wants to deal with babysitting somebody else when you can do things how you want not how somebody else wants you to do things. I guess im just too independent and focused on what im trying to accomplish in life to have something like that distract my focus on the goal at hand. My dad got divorced when he was 31 and hes now 71, never got remarried, said that's the best thing that ever happened to him lol. Lived the life of a single man, made bank and saved mad loot, hes probably only worth a cool million now that's it lmfao, yup fatty inheritance coming my way 1 day, but I don't even need to know that as he has brought it up to me not vice versa ya know. I don't like to think about it at all honestly cause we didn't really have a dad- son relationship growing up but now were cool with each other. The point I guess im trying to make is if your not happy and content with yourself and know who you are as a person and what your meaning in life is or what your looking for out of life then how do you expect to be happy with someone else if your confused about yourself.

Love my married life, But I was perfectly content being single for 22 years. Except the mechanical part.......And I do like having someone to come home to but when I didnt, it was fine, you just have to get out of the rut. Same schedule, same ole same ole. Then life is good. If you cannot be alone you gonna be screwed up. No guarantees.

onehandsolo

I just want to say thanx to everybody for their replies. It really has helped me to put things in perspective. First of I will stop being pus and hopefully everything else will fall into place.