UPS Driver Shows Off Dogs on His Route and People Are Loving It

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member

UPS Driver Shows Off Dogs on His Route and People Are Loving It - MSN

People thanked him for being so kind to the doggos.

There's an old rumor that delivery people and dogs don’t mix. But that’s just not true! In fact, one UPS driver is sharing the dogs that he often sees on his delivery route online, and people on TikTok just can’t get enough.

The delivery driver, Travis Zander (@tmzand), put together a montage of the adorable pups (plus a pair of goats!) and shared it online. “POV you’re a UPS driver in Montana,” he wrote in the video’s text overlay. The montage shows Zander greeting several dogs, and their reaction to him is so sweet! That could be because Zander always has a treat handy and seems like a genuinely nice guy. “Hi buddy, how are ya’?” he asked one dog in the footage. He even knows some of the dogs by name!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

UPS Driver Shows Off Dogs on His Route and People Are Loving It - MSN

People thanked him for being so kind to the doggos.

There's an old rumor that delivery people and dogs don’t mix. But that’s just not true! In fact, one UPS driver is sharing the dogs that he often sees on his delivery route online, and people on TikTok just can’t get enough.

The delivery driver, Travis Zander (@tmzand), put together a montage of the adorable pups (plus a pair of goats!) and shared it online. “POV you’re a UPS driver in Montana,” he wrote in the video’s text overlay. The montage shows Zander greeting several dogs, and their reaction to him is so sweet! That could be because Zander always has a treat handy and seems like a genuinely nice guy. “Hi buddy, how are ya’?” he asked one dog in the footage. He even knows some of the dogs by name!
Best parts of my day was visiting my dog pals on my route. I always had treats for them.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
That’s all well and good…

Some of us actually have a heart though
No one said I didn’t like dogs, I have three. I’m not putting myself in a situation where harm will come to myself and the animal.
The fearful usually get bit too…
Again, not scared of dogs.

Not sure how many times either of you been bit, in 22 years I’ve gotten bit 3 times. Each and every time the owners were surprised. In the last 15 years where I’ve refused to deliver to yards with dogs in them, guess how many times I’ve been bit?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
No one said I didn’t like dogs, I have three. I’m not putting myself in a situation where harm will come to myself and the animal.

Again, not scared of dogs.

Not sure how many times either of you been bit, in 22 years I’ve gotten bit 3 times. Each and every time the owners were surprised. In the last 15 years where I’ve refused to deliver to yards with dogs in them, guess how many times I’ve been bit?
In 30 years I never got bit. Came close a couple times. I didn’t hesitate to bring back a package if I thought there was a chance a dog could attack me. Most of the seemingly aggressive dogs will run away if you fake a stone pick up, or run at them. Some, won’t. Avoid them. I’ve had dogs for decades, while raising them correctly makes a huge difference, no one can say for sure if a dog will or won’t bite with 100% certainty. I’ve bribed my way in and out with treats a few times too. I’m not afraid to smack them either.