‘Never should you hit an animal’: TikToker says UPS courier hit her dog in the head with his scanner

wilberforce15

Pit bull owners are dumb enough that a picture of a cute one makes them think the breed is fine.

lol.

There's dumb, and then there is Pit Bull Owner type of dumb.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
As I stated before, I’ve had bully breeds for over 25 years, not one has ever attacked or bitten anyone. Bad breeders and idiots have given the breed a bad name. They were known as a ‘ nanny breed ‘ protecting children for decades. The dog in the the series ‘ The little Rascals’ was an American bulldog. The breed has been hi jacked by idiots. Don’t blame the dogs. It’s like blaming a whole race of people for a few knuckle heads.

wilberforce15

As I stated before, I’ve had bully breeds for over 25 years, not one has ever attacked or bitten anyone. Bad breeders and idiots have given the breed a bad name. They were known as a ‘ nanny breed ‘ protecting children for decades. The dog in the the series ‘ The little Rascals’ was an American bulldog. The breed has been hi jacked by idiots. Don’t blame the dogs. It’s like blaming a whole race of people for a few knuckle heads.
Every pit bull owner defends their own dogs.

Addressing the larger data is impossible. So they tell sob stories and personal anecdotes.

All of which are suspect or false.

wilberforce15

Like I said, I don’t own a pit bull, I don’t care what you and you’re kittens think
Cats are a disgrace to pet ownership. Dogs are man's best friend and perfect companion, including rottweilers, dobermans, and german shepherds.

Pit bulls can all be shoved off a cliff, though.