‘Never should you hit an animal’: TikToker says UPS courier hit her dog in the head with his scanner

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
‘Never should you hit an animal’: TikToker says UPS courier hit her dog in the head with his scanner - Daily Dot

A TikToker claims in a now-viral video that a UPS courier hit her dog in the head with a metal scanner machine.

The user, @bend.it.like.becker, said the delivery driver came onto her property to deliver a package while her dog was in the front yard. She noted that her dog was not wearing a leash.

“My dog trotted up [to the driver] to say ‘hello’ as he would greet anyone … and instead he got smacked across the face,” she said. Her video detailing the incident has received over 517,000 views.

Last edited:

Up In Smoke

I've been bitten 17 times, broke the skin 12 times, taken to the hospital 2 times and spent 1 night in observation from a bacterial infection. I would never hit an animal unless they draw first blood. 15 of the 17 times the homeowner was present. The last time the dog jumped me while the customer was helping me carry an oversize over 70. Must be my beef gravy body lotion??

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Tie up your dogs people. Bad stuff happens sometimes if you don't.

7b0hyX6EWIkL.gif

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I slammed a screen door on a dogs face , sig required medication, told woman to secure the dog and sign ,, this Karen said no , it's his home & I was trespassing, before I knew it she opened the door and that beast was foaming for me , I kicked door into his face and left with pkg ,, Karen called in a National complaint

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
‘Never should you hit an animal’: TikToker says UPS courier hit her dog in the head with his scanner - Daily Dot

A TikToker claims in a now-viral video that a UPS courier hit her dog in the head with a metal scanner machine.

The user, @bend.it.like.becker, said the delivery driver came onto her property to deliver a package while her dog was in the front yard. She noted that her dog was not wearing a leash.

“My dog trotted up [to the driver] to say ‘hello’ as he would greet anyone … and instead he got smacked across the face,” she said. Her video detailing the incident has received over 517,000 views.

Suuuure... The dog was being friendly and did not give the driver any reason to bop it.

Box Ox

‘The dog did nothing to him.’

Yeah, a dog once did nothing to me too because I beat him in the :censored2:ing face with my DIAD to keep his teeth away from me while his idiot owner tried to get control of him.

Up In Smoke

I was going to say, you are really bad with dogs, or just really unlucky.
I've delivered rural areas for more than 25 years. I've petted and given treats to a dog one day, only to be backed into a garage the next. I see somewhere between 30-50 dogs a day. It's so unpredictable, most of my bites have been on the forearms or hands as I'm fending off their advances. I've been bitten twice while still in my seat and once while in the cargo area.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

‘The dog did nothing to him.’

Yeah, a dog once did nothing to me too because I beat him in the *ing face with my DIAD to keep his teeth away from me while his idiot owner tried to get control of him.
I love when they say ‘he doesn’t bite’. I would say oh he told you that did he? I have never been bitten, and only a handful of times was I unable to get out of my truck or make a delivery. Take package back to center and hand it to the clerk, unable to deliver, dog. I always had treats so 99.9% of the dogs were happy to see me. But some guys are afraid and the dogs know it. One guy was bitten at least 3 times. Sued the home owner and got small settlements each time. If the dog is on his turf I will retreat, but if that bastard comes from another house I will kick his teeth in if I have too. Leash laws people!

I love when they say ‘he doesn’t bite’. I would say oh he told you that did he? I have never been bitten, and only a handful of times was I unable to get out of my truck or make a delivery. Take package back to center and hand it to the clerk, unable to deliver, dog. I always had treats so 99.9% of the dogs were happy to see me. But some guys are afraid and the dogs know it. One guy was bitten at least 3 times. Sued the home owner and got small settlements each time. If the dog is on his turf I will retreat, but if that bastard comes from another house I will kick his teeth in if I have too. Leash laws people!
And you know how each dog bite ends?

Well my dog never bit anyone else before....

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I need to see the video...

As a dad to 4 hooligans who the public deems the breed is bad...

I take extra precautions to make sure if you get approached by one of them you are definitely doing something you have no business doing ..

With that said...

I'll wait until I see this video before I attack one or the other...

Or both...

Up In Smoke

15 out of 17 the dog owner's were home and within a few feet of me. "He's never done that before!" until the police report shows multiple bites and complaints. Most of the time the owner's irresponsibility has lead to the issue. Multiple law suits from Liberty Mutual against the homeowners. I was being facetious when I said they were all my fault, not sure what I can do when the owner opens the door and the dog jets out and attacks me.

UnionStrong

15 out of 17 the dog owner's were home and within a few feet of me. "He's never done that before!" until the police report shows multiple bites and complaints. Most of the time the owner's irresponsibility has lead to the issue. Multiple law suits from Liberty Mutual against the homeowners. I was being facetious when I said they were all my fault, not sure what I can do when the owner opens the door and the dog jets out and attacks me.
Nothing but try to fend off the dog. I will not let a dog simply bite me! I don’t care who is there.

UnionStrong

I need to see the video...

As a dad to 4 hooligans who the public deems the breed is bad...

I take extra precautions to make sure if you get approached by one of them you are definitely doing something you have no business doing ..

With that said...

I'll wait until I see this video before I attack one or the other...

Or both...
A dog on his property is doing his job, I respect that. Some dogs like people, are schizo, nice one day and nuts the next. Never turn your back on someone’s dog or trust it completely, breed doesn’t matter. I had a black lab that used to hear me coming and meet me at the end of a long dirt drive. He’d jump in the truck and I would drive to his house, give him his treat and off he’d go. Same route there was a golden retriever, most vicious SOB you could find! Goes to show you can’t tell.