Ups driver starts house fire

clean hairy

we had a driver a couple months back that had a big rig pull out in front of him while he was doing 40.... LEO's fined and ticketed big rig driver... UPS still charged our guy with an avoidable...
so quit with your stories
Was he fired or suspended?
Did he the Union have to go to bat for him?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
just put me on ignore. very easy. and i don't recall ever saying i was a circle of honor driver. if i did i was wrong about that. i did change some things because i was being stalked on BC by one of our managers . had to change things so he wouldn't know my identity.

but have driven big rigs for 35 years ( not all UPS) and a lot of things can happen in that time. i have posted dozens of posts on FAQ feeder thread. it's impossible that i can make all that stuff up without knowing what I'm talking about.

I am not going to continue arguing with all you haters . you believe what you want. just save yourself a lot of aggravation and put me on ignore. I have already been verified as a FT UPSer by one of the mods because i requested them to do so when they thought i was trolling.

BTW thank all of you that started private conversations with me backing me up in the past. wish you all had the gonads to do it publicly though.

wayfair

swollen member
Was he fired or suspended?
Did he the Union have to go to bat for him?

He's still out on WC.. and the Union did go to bat for him.

He was pinned in the PC for over an hour and had damage to his knee, luckily he still has his legs..
I'd post pics of his PC, but am kind of weary of that.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
just put me on ignore. very easy. and i don't recall ever saying i was a circle of honor driver. if i did i was wrong about that. i did change some things because i was being stalked on BC by one of our managers . had to change things so he wouldn't know my identity.

but have driven big rigs for 35 years ( not all UPS) and a lot of things can happen in that time. i have posted dozens of posts on FAQ feeder thread. it's impossible that i can make all that stuff up without knowing what I'm talking about.

I am not going to continue arguing with all you haters . you believe what you want. just save yourself a lot of aggravation and put me on ignore. I have already been verified as a FT UPSer by one of the mods because i requested them to do so when they thought i was trolling.

BTW thank all of you that started private conversations with me backing me up in the past. wish you all had the gonads to do it publicly though.
Sure you did. Sure you did. You changed it from 17 years to 35 years to hide from a manager stalking you on BC on an anonymous site where no one can really gather your identity unless you post it??

You're not good at lying. At least admit that.

Box Ox

Sure you did. Sure you did. You changed it from 17 years to 35 years to hide from a manager stalking you on BC on an anonymous site where no one can really gather your identity unless you post it??

You're not good at lying. At least admit that.

Haven't looked at it but it's probably as easy to piece together as @Loyal Teamster 's history if the posts are just connected and cross-referenced. But she's certainly not a troll, so, no interest.

FilingBluesFL

Perhaps the threat title should be changed to "UPS Drivers Ignite Flame War on BC, Causes Innocent Bystanders House to Burn Down."

cee.gif

BrownTexas

It's amazing that you have a story for every driving situation posted on this site.

And what you posted just now, ups would of charged you as avoidable accident because you didn't expect the unexpected and keep your eyes ahead is you.

Just another BS story from the resident wanna be ups feeder driver liar. This right here shows you never drove for ups. If you pulled a telephone pole out and dragged it from low hanging wires, you most definitely would of been charged with an avoidable accident. Drunk driver or not. They would of charged you because as a professional driver, you should see those things before you get to them. A police report would of made very little difference in ups and their decision to charge avoidable or unavoidable.

This would of been unavoidable by the methods.
I believe it. We had this happen to a driver. 18 wheeler came down a road he wasn't suppose to and pulled a cable down pretty low. We had a package driver drive though and not see it due to darkness and he pulled it off the pole. He was never charged with an accident because the homeowner had already called the police about the previous person.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Code around me is 13 ft high. For all wires. I have taken down 2 over my career. Never been charged by UPS. You just cant see them till you have hit it. Mine were telephone lines. Half inch.

JamminOn

This actually happened at my center, she is not a seasonal driver made full time, but she did go into a supervisor position and become the full time, all within about five months, used to be best friends with our center manager and she has been saved from the board many times w him present

Not to mention the fact that she was caught on camera hitting a bike rack in front of a Apple Store downtown and hit and run, Apple had to call UPS and say that she did it

She also has other accidents that werent reported so to be honest it's political. By now they probably spent over half $1 million on her ass

Orion inc.

I like turtles
This actually happened at my center, she is not a seasonal driver made full time, but she did go into a supervisor position and become the full time, all within about five months, used to be best friends with our center manager and she has been saved from the board many times w him present

Not to mention the fact that she was caught on camera hitting a bike rack in front of a Apple Store downtown and hit and run, Apple had to call UPS and say that she did it

She also has other accidents that werent reported so to be honest it's political. By now they probably spent over half $1 million on her ass
So she's not a 35 year retired feeder driver?

JamminOn

Nope just a 7/8 month old driver that's already been in 3-4 accidents prior to this.

1 was backing into a Home Depot bay door and knocking off the steel beams that guide down a delivery bay.

2 was a lady hitting the ups truck, messing up the lady's car, driver inspects truck and says "it's ok no damage to my truck, have a good day!"

3 rolling thru a stop resulting in a ticket

4 hit and run at Apple Store taking out a bike rack

When is enough, enough?

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Nope just a 7/8 month old driver that's already been in 3-4 accidents prior to this.

1 was backing into a Home Depot bay door and knocking off the steel beams that guide down a delivery bay.

2 was a lady hitting the ups truck, messing up the lady's car, driver inspects truck and says "it's ok no damage to my truck, have a good day!"

3 rolling thru a stop resulting in a ticket

4 hit and run at Apple Store taking out a bike rack

When is enough, enough?
Wowzers.

How is she still employed??