UPS driver threatens Fresno family that confronted him about lousy drop-off

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
UPS driver threatens Fresno family that confronted him about lousy drop-off - Fox 26

A UPS drop-off gone wrong ended with the delivery driver screaming at a Fresno family, threatening to beat them.

The whole thing was caught on camera.

It all started when the driver tossed a woman named Brittnee's package directly onto a group of succulents she had been raising to sell, damaging them, rather than simply leaving it at her front door. She did not want her full name used, out of fear of retaliation.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I think they got the wrong video with the article. That's a guy sneaking into someone's driveway to steal a cargo trailer. Outstanding journalism.

nWo

I think they got the wrong video with the article. That's a guy sneaking into someone's driveway to steal a cargo trailer. Outstanding journalism.

I watched both videos. That's the same house. Did the driver come back and steal their trailer? Lol

brownIEman

He'll probably get fired but if they've got a decent BA there in Fresno could probably get him back pay when he gets reinstated at panal...

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
The guy's an idiot but she came out guns blazing right off the bat.
With that said I think the husband coming out with "DON'T TALK TO MY WIFE LIKE THAT!" was pretty funny. Did he expect the guy to just let her talk to him like that like his simp ass probably does on a daily basis?