UPS driver threatens Fresno family that confronted him about lousy drop-off

Off the leash

When I first started I got a ton of complaints got rudeness because my day sucked and I took it out on the customers. After a few years lol I realized they don’t give a rats ass how my day is going, they just want their packages. It got easier after that. Where would you like that package? The roof? No problem.

Re-Raise

Question 2
Simply acknowledging the customer’s concern and offering an apology can help diffuse the situation?

T.True ..and keep job
friend. False..lose job

Re-Raise

On a side note..What does the trailer being stolen have to do with the confrontation with the driver?

it makes her care more about her succulents now?

It makes her yell at people more?

Please tell me it has nothing to do with the color of the thief and the driver

Off the leash

On a side note..What does the trailer being stolen have to do with the confrontation with the driver?

it makes her care more about her succulents now?

It makes her yell at people more?

Please tell me it has nothing to do with the color of the thief and the driver
She just likes sucksalots

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
UPS driver threatens Fresno family that confronted him about lousy drop-off - Fox 26

A UPS drop-off gone wrong ended with the delivery driver screaming at a Fresno family, threatening to beat them.

The whole thing was caught on camera.

It all started when the driver tossed a woman named Brittnee's package directly onto a group of succulents she had been raising to sell, damaging them, rather than simply leaving it at her front door. She did not want her full name used, out of fear of retaliation.
🧔🏾‍♂️✊🏾