UPS Driver vs Military Career

L

Little Brownie Girl

I know, you misunderstood my post. Only a Marine would lay down on a piece of wood in the dirt, surrounded by other Marines smoking cigarettes, and allow the Corpsman to stick an IV in his chest for training purposes. Times like this are what make lifetime Marine memories. Good memories.
God Bess all of Our Sons, Fathers and Brothers who serve! Thanks for reminding us to pray for them and honor our Veterans!

L

Little Brownie Girl

Mile high club?
A tour company called Fly Key West, which on its web site advertises ``Mile High Club'' tours for people who want to have sex in a plane. The company offers a ``Quickie'' flight of 35 minutes for $199, up to $349 for a 55-minute sunset tour. It notes that flights will not be videotaped unless passengers ask for it. ''Our voyeur cam is only in the plane by request.''

A message on the answering machine of Fly Key West said: ''We have suspended operations until further notice.''

rod

Retired 22 years
A tour company called Fly Key West, which on its web site advertises ``Mile High Club'' tours for people who want to have sex in a plane. The company offers a ``Quickie'' flight of 35 minutes for $199, up to $349 for a 55-minute sunset tour. It notes that flights will not be videotaped unless passengers ask for it. ''Our voyeur cam is only in the plane by request.''

A message on the answering machine of Fly Key West said: ''We have suspended operations until further notice.''

I hope whoever cleans that plane is paid well.