UPS Feeder Accident

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Tie

He didnt post that it was all management.

We too have had a "licker" that has tried many times to go into management, but has failed each time he applied. He too has damaged more cars than all the other drivers in his unit combined, and accounts for 30% of the damages to package cars in the center. They have never taken action, even though he has had two roll aways, one of which he was in the rear of the car. Most any one else would have been gone with only a fraction of the crap he has pulled.

He also is very abusive to the customers in that he will not accomidate the customers needs in "his daily schedule".

They have caught him speeding, running red lights, leaving the car running with him no where in sight, all done by management but no action was/is taken.

In the safety meetings his name is the center of attention, as he is allways on some target group.

So, I can identify with what has been posted. With the exception that he has yet to make it into mangement.

But then again there was RAndy. HE was caught red handed throwing a package into the back of an hourly, and they promoted him to a job at corp in atlanta? Yeppers. So go figure.

I always heard that UPS promoted the cream of the crop into management. It would seem that many times the opposite is more the truth.

All that being said, I have worked for some really good, decent managers that are my idea of what is possible from UPS.

d

ok2bclever

I Re Member
tieguy said:
can't be any worse than yours. If management was black you would be the president of the KKK.

What a stupid statement.

That would be like saying if management was Nazi you would be the head of the SS.

Hmmmmm. . .:cool:

over9five

Staff member
Wait just a minute. I'M the official BrownCafe President of the American Nazi Movement! (Just ask Susie).

Anyhow, it's more like saying if management was Jewish, you would be the head of the SS.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
I think you can handle yourself quite well Tie. No need for me to get involved. I remember the last spanking I got from Zeee Boz over something like this. While I did enjoy it...............

d