Feeder layoffs ending anytime soon?

542thruNthru

I did. Until y’all’s pension took a hit.
unnamed.gif

brett636

It’s all dependent on your area and the volume your building services. It could end by peak or continue through next year. Nobody here, unless they are from your building, can answer that question with any level of certainty.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Don’t give people too much credit. I’ve posted so much about where I worked just short of my name,rank and serial number and I’ve never heard a peep and I’m sure people from my old building are on here and our feeder dept only had 25 drivers.

They never hired any feeder drivers for their brain power

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
you'd be surprised how many management (including the VP level) lurk here just to know what's going on in the rest of the company
If true, they embody the definition of stupid. Time after time those in the trenches offer simple solutions to problems yet they fail to explore offered solutions.

If true, they embody the definition of stupid. Time after time those in the trenches offer simple solutions to problems yet they fail to explore offered solutions.
people at the top (of anything) like controllable outcomes because failure is severely punished

therefore, if a solution can't be reproduced and controlled at a high level, it's discounted

of course, this entire philosophy is retarded and has been disproven TIME AND TIME AGAIN in virtually every historic example of central planning, but people at the VP level aren't exactly PhD's in history

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It’s all dependent on your area and the volume your building services. It could end by peak or continue through next year. Nobody here, unless they are from your building, can answer that question with any level of certainty.
Easy for them to cut the runs but going to be harder than hell to get them to put some more back in, unfortunately.