Ups firearm policy.

Zowert

Knew a guy who was allowed to conceal carry on his route. There was a murderer on his route and he was in a rural area. He was allowed to carry until the guy got caught. Got approved by the higher ups. Pun not intended.

There are a few routes in the hood here that drivers wish they could carry a pistol on. Especially around the time Apple comes out with a new phone, everyone on the street knows we must have a couple on our truck.

myback

Beyond careless, maybe just plain stupid. You’re lack of firearm responsibility makes me nauseas and idiots like yourself are a big part of the problem we all see today. Honestly I wouldn’t want to be anywhere near you and sure as hell don’t want you at my place of employment.

specter208

Beyond careless, maybe just plain stupid. You’re lack of firearm responsibility makes me nauseas and idiots like yourself are a big part of the problem we all see today. Honestly I wouldn’t want to be anywhere near you and sure as hell don’t want you at my place of employment.
Show the man some respect.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

What they really need to do is fire or terminate the contract they have with the security firm. Luckily we don’t have a guard shack, but they make the lowly hourly workers bring their stuff in a clear bag. They trust the drivers more. If I had the option I would definitely carry a firearm with me while on route based on some of the stories I’ve heard, but probably wouldn’t fly with some of the rural folk around here. I’ve twice now had a gun on me delivering late at night in the rds.

Returntosender

What they really need to do is fire or terminate the contract they have with the security firm. Luckily we don’t have a guard shack, but they make the lowly hourly workers bring their stuff in a clear bag. They trust the drivers more. If I had the option I would definitely carry a firearm with me while on route based on some of the stories I’ve heard, but probably wouldn’t fly with some of the rural folk around here. I’ve twice now had a gun on me delivering late at night in the rds.
Contract is with national security firm. Not all locations have armed guards cause of additional costs

Jötunn

another belt motor bites the dust
Nearest mine gets is stashed under the seats of my car in the parking lot, and my CC holster is not on my person when I'm in the hub. I figure UPS certainly has the bite to match the bark of the "no weapons past this point" sign on the guard shack.