UPS Freight Update (10/25/18)

542thruNthru

You go right ahead and strike. Let me know how it works out for you.. thanks in advance.

Not crossing anything because there will never be a strike. Please tell me how you are going to strike when the contract got ratified? Go ahead I’ll wait.. oh and one more thing thanks in advance.

giphy-29.gif

Indecisi0n

UPS Freight Contract Update - UPS Rising

You gotta be :censored2:ing kidding me, right? If UPS Freight strikes, picket lines won't be extended to package operations.

Does the NNC understand that the UPS freight members are already getting killed with subcontracting and UPS has a good shot at breaking a strike if the lines don't get extended?
Nope but if it makes you feel better use freight and feeder drives will save you a burger from our BBQ.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
You can't be serious I Apologize If I Hurt Your Feelings But Some Of the Comments You Make About contract Make ME Think Your A supervisor
Like what? Iv been pretty anti for this contract. And yea I’m feeling get hurt a lot. Hearts broken into pieces as I type this with tears coming down my face

futile process

No need for a strike, ups has preemptively struck first. Telling customers they will no longer pu freight as of next thursday. 1000's will be laid off early next week. Looks like they will close the doors if its a no vote next weekend.

futile process

It sounds like the Freight members will have to go down to their local union halls and vote in person. The International is counting on a less than 50 percent participation or a less than 75 percent no vote. If the formula worked with UPS Package division of course use it on the Freight people and the rest of the unsettled package supplements..

It will be interesting to see what happens..:rolleyes:

Bs, in 2013 more people voted at in person meetings than on mail in ballots.

A vote no is firing yourself. No more paychecks no more medical benefits no more supplemental benefits.

Hey vote yes we get back to business.