and they might call ya foxy Roxy
I ain't gonna rest till you're a part of
my world

she's a spa gun girl
break my heart
she's the UPS Girl.[/quote]

You forgot bad label slap girl... Misload girl

IDoLessWorkThanMost

That was not so good. There are some nice looking girls @ UPS, mostly part-timers and yes SPA/PAL girls. Unfortunately they rarely stay more than a year or two.

Fighting4yourRights

Heavy Weight
Um. That was the dumbest sounding song ever sung by a gross and sweaty, stalker looking guy. Nasty.

BTW, we are more than objects to be discussed in terms of our looks. Please put a little more thought behind the way you talk about other people.

And, IDoLess, it's 2007, we are not girls but women.

:)

IDoLessWorkThanMost

Um. That was the dumbest sounding song ever sung by a gross and sweaty, stalker looking guy. Nasty.

BTW, we are more than objects to be discussed in terms of our looks. Please put a little more thought behind the way you talk about other people.

And, IDoLess, it's 2007, we are not girls but women.

:)

Agreed with the first part. He does look like a stalker type. :D

As far as girls and women, most of the "women" are 18-24 doing spa, sort, etc... and not really lady-like. Some are cute but still tomboyish. I call them girls because they don't act like women. Start acting like a woman, talkign like a woman, and I'll call 'em women.

:devil3:

Fighting4yourRights

Heavy Weight
Agreed with the first part. He does look like a stalker type. :D

As far as girls and women, most of the "women" are 18-24 doing spa, sort, etc... and not really lady-like. Some are cute but still tomboyish. I call them girls because they don't act like women. Start acting like a woman, talkign like a woman, and I'll call 'em women.

I think it is fine to disagree but keep in mind that just because a person doesn't match the standard you believe they should, doesn't make it okay to call them names. It is intolerant and adds zero credibility to your point.

Last edited:

IDoLessWorkThanMost

I think it is fine to disagree but keep in mind that just because someone doesn't match the standard you believe they should doesn't make it okay to call them names. It is intolerant and adds zero credibility to your point.

Well the real point is, I don't care. :) This is a message board and slips like that are more likely as it's typed and not spoken. I don't call grown women "girls" in reality, which is what really matters. You can take offense and whatever, no biggie. Take it however you want. :)