Ups go. What do you know

polyp

Management was handing out fliers to part-timers after the shift yesterday, telling us to bring in our phones to install the app. While standing next to signage saying that phones are prohibited inside the hub.

Any bets on if they manage to h e c k off the people gullible enough to install the app doing it at a table in front of the guard shack and then making them return their phones to their cars?

I'm going with "yes".

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Friday ...they had a women ... standing at a table ....as we walked in ... stating information booth .... handing on flyers on how 2 get the app....
Did you tell her that your flip phone probably wouldnt work with such an advanced app like that...lol

Maplewood

PCM Friday was that 30 people in our building have it. "How do you know?" center manager, big smile on his face, "I don't know, that is what I was told. Goal is for everyone to have it installed."

Absolutely not. I will not have a company app on my phone that may or may not allow the company to see what I am doing on my free time.
Eff that.
It's on the clock I'd bet they are most interested in.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Management was handing out fliers to part-timers after the shift yesterday, telling us to bring in our phones to install the app. While standing next to signage saying that phones are prohibited inside the hub.

Any bets on if they manage to h e c k off the people gullible enough to install the app doing it at a table in front of the guard shack and then making them return their phones to their cars?

I'm going with "yes".
Not sure how I could operate in a hub that disallows cell phones. How else would I spend my time if it is not staring at the phone and waiting for it to say 4:00AM

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Is this happening anywhere else?.. at almost every pcm we are being encouraged to download the ups go app. Starting to seem suspicious.
Thoughts?

~Poop
The Poopster starts a thread! Yeaaaaaaaaa!

49f3a8a05c925327f06e519636f3f541_preview_featured.jpg