UPS Harassment

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Too bad he didn't invent Scott's Turf Builder. He would have made millions!
91DB2DE4-862B-4FE9-B8EA-A5E4667276AC.gif

RolloTony Brown Town

Watch your disrespectful mouth chump & FYI the area we work in is no room for all that. How do you jump on this thread popping & don't know what's going on. Bye✋ I don't need YOUR negative irrelevant comment

FYI Mr. @Faceplanted wasn’t being disrespectful. He was being honest. You snitched. Thereby you are a snitch.

Snitch

Verb

To inform on someone

Here I’ll even use it in a sentence:

Fearing that he would be labeled a snitch, the man made sure that no one at the company knew he was filing a complaint.

Hence, snitches get stitches.

ProudUPSER_SmartHub

Say what you want but I don't tolerate disrespect from nobody even you & your opinion of me is irrelevant. Take the sn off what you called me and add a B and stop popping off to me because this thread don't concern anyone that uphold wrong doing, and you are a nonfactor being that don't know me, you just want to pop off & get recognition for disrespecting a female.. little boy bye

Last edited:

ProudUPSER_SmartHub

788b6309bd0bf5591c662ced087251d4.jpg
Big box store products are for rookies. Find a landscape supply shop.
FYI Mr. @Faceplanted wasn’t being disrespectful. He was being honest. You snitched. Thereby you are a snitch.

Snitch

Verb

To inform on someone

Here I’ll even use it in a sentence:

Fearing that he would be labeled a snitch, the man made sure that no one at the company knew he was filing a complaint.

Hence, snitches get stitches.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Say what you want but I don't tolerate disrespect from nobody even you & your opinion of me is irrelevant. Take the sn off what you called me and add a B and stop popping off to me because this thread don't concern anyone that uphold wrong doing, and you are a nonfactor being that don't know me, you just want to pop off & get recognition for disrespecting a female.. little boy bye
How much you weigh?

Indecisi0n

You keep reminding us that you're a female . Is that suppose to get you special treatment?

RolloTony Brown Town

we’re always looking for new management candidates. Seeing as you work in a new facility and you’re already a snitch you might as well come to the dark side, let the hate flow through you, and then you can get in your manager’s ear about this person’s drinking. Next thing you know you’re making 20/hr, not dealing with that drunk ass coworker cause they’re gone, and because you’re a female they’ll make you a mega supervisor and promote you to district mini hub division double secret manager. Congratulations! @ProudUPSER_SmartHub

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Why the hell has 2016 onward been full of people who pick ONE AND EXACTLY ONE piece from the progressive agenda and then drag the rest under the bus??? You realize if pro-union groups actively suppress pro-women groups actively suppress pro-gay groups actively suppress the rest of LGBT actively suppress police reformists/abolishionists actively suppress pro-union groups it's literally one big circle jerk and nothing will be accomplished. Look past that selfish nose of yours.
You keep reminding us that you're a female . Is that suppose to get you special treatment?

Last edited:

dvalleyjim

I'm being harassed at the Smart Hub by a fellow co worker in my Dept daily since 2/22 Friday after reporting to my full time Sup that a co worker was under the influence of alcohol. He didnt attempt to resolve the issue, so I made a report to the on-site security team & the Fulton County Sheriff that's also in our facility, spoken with my Teamsters Union Rep 4 times and 2/26 I contacted a law firm in Atlanta Georgia that specializes in work place harassment. Grievance filed, Sup resolution? Write up for me for 2 days of car trouble , that I missed work stuck at 4am on the road. I have all documented car tow bills and text messages to my part time Sup. Retaliation . I can't work in a hostile work environment created by my Sup by putting the harasser back iny Dept to further harass me. I love my job, but can't deal with the defamation, disrespect or harassment. Any advice?

You can drink alcohol at UPS? Cool. Most places expect you to get to work.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

CE293CCD-9B22-445D-B5C5-21762F37222B.gif