UPS Harassment

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
6B9E3112-068D-43A2-8A19-44EFF8C1E475.jpeg

J.R.

I'm being harassed at the Smart Hub by a fellow co worker in my Dept daily since 2/22 Friday after reporting to my full time Sup that a co worker was under the influence of alcohol. He didnt attempt to resolve the issue, so I made a report to the on-site security team & the Fulton County Sheriff that's also in our facility, spoken with my Teamsters Union Rep 4 times and 2/26 I contacted a law firm in Atlanta Georgia that specializes in work place harassment. Grievance filed, Sup resolution? Write up for me for 2 days of car trouble , that I missed work stuck at 4am on the road. I have all documented car tow bills and text messages to my part time Sup. Retaliation . I can't work in a hostile work environment created by my Sup by putting the harasser back iny Dept to further harass me. I love my job, but can't deal with the defamation, disrespect or harassment. Any advice?
The union hasn't done anything? If the union or no one else hasn't done anything I would seek an attorney.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Why's everybody always gotta be the morality police???? Insecure controlling people suck nards. The only part of the job I have trouble dealing with; all the stupid bs drama between drivers and the ever present eye of the public constantly looking for me to screw up so they can complain.
Literally no need to report somebody on the preload being drunk. Dude made his own bed and would've gotten caught anyways. Or not. Either way, your life and the lives of your co-workers would have went UNCHANGED. Other than a foul stench every once in a while.
Gosh darnit, it must have been horrible knowing that just feet away there was an intoxicated person in your presence. You are so brave to have gone through this horrible experience. Thoughts and prayers

Alber

I'm being harassed at the Smart Hub by a fellow co worker in my Dept daily since 2/22 Friday after reporting to my full time Sup that a co worker was under the influence of alcohol. He didnt attempt to resolve the issue, so I made a report to the on-site security team & the Fulton County Sheriff that's also in our facility, spoken with my Teamsters Union Rep 4 times and 2/26 I contacted a law firm in Atlanta Georgia that specializes in work place harassment. Grievance filed, Sup resolution? Write up for me for 2 days of car trouble , that I missed work stuck at 4am on the road. I have all documented car tow bills and text messages to my part time Sup. Retaliation . I can't work in a hostile work environment created by my Sup by putting the harasser back iny Dept to further harass me. I love my job, but can't deal with the defamation, disrespect or harassment. Any advice?
Keep a happy mood and do what you want to do。

KoennenTiger

Why's everybody always gotta be the morality police???? Insecure controlling people suck nards. The only part of the job I have trouble dealing with; all the stupid bs drama between drivers and the ever present eye of the public constantly looking for me to screw up so they can complain.
Literally no need to report somebody on the preload being drunk. Dude made his own bed and would've gotten caught anyways. Or not. Either way, your life and the lives of your co-workers would have went UNCHANGED. Other than a foul stench every once in a while.
Gosh darnit, it must have been horrible knowing that just feet away there was an intoxicated person in your presence. You are so brave to have gone through this horrible experience. Thoughts and prayers

My preloader is a wee bit tipsy at least half the time. He'll ramble about "getting his medicine" during lunch. Heck I don't care he does a mediocre job and almost never misloads. All I'm asking is a mediocre job and only one misload a day can I at least have that?

Who cares if he's drunk he walks home dude doesn't have a driver's license anymore anyway. Why ruin his mediocre life at this point? Plus I don't want to end up with a preloader who just stacks my car out every day, again. Or my God the girl I had for two weeks who was giving me ten misloads a day. She set my record at 26. Twenty six misloads.

They promoted her to mgmt :furry:

KoennenTiger

Whatever you say snitch. I can’t think of one job in the building that somebody coming in a little buzzed will put you in danger enough to rat them out to management. Maybe our folk lift pallet guy...... Maybe you should relax and have a drink before work to take the edge off. You seem a little up tight.

When I worked in the hub a good 25% of people came in high, drunk, or xaned up.

Nobody was coming in tweaking? Hmm maybe I'm getting old

Whatever you say snitch. I can’t think of one job in the building that somebody coming in a little buzzed will put you in danger enough to rat them out to management. Maybe our folk lift pallet guy...... Maybe you should relax and have a drink before work to take the edge off. You seem a little up tight.

When I worked in the hub a good 25% of people came in high, drunk, or xaned up.
I had a 65 pound box dropped from 5 feet down the back of my leg. It took me to the ground( actually a grate floor in the sort isle). The guy who dropped it on the back of my leg was drunk that day. I have had hip problems ever since then. I should have reported it. Had I reported the man drunk then he would have never had the opportunity to drop a 65 pound box on me. I regret not reporting the incident.