UPS Harassment

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
5C228C15-3BA5-4C3C-BB4A-193746DDE4C6.gif
I didn't ask for your recognition or clearance t

My children grown, inin colle, & own their own houses . My dinner was cooked a hour after my shift . I got time to move my clients to SC & be 30 minutes before my shift in GA
Living my best life & Appreciate

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
All the online threats that I asked nationwide coworkers for their advice or opinion?
SCREENSHOT because you could've easily logged off this feed instead if you don't like my post instead of bullying me( female) really? & Wow
Don't come for me , I'm dealing with enough at a job
You are seriously one uptight woman. You must be a joy to work with....not. I bet everyone stops talking when you walk in a room because you’re the kind who would yell racism or sexual harassment in a heartbeat where there was none.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's really immature from other adults & we work for the same company. That's negative energy that I don't want in my presence or thread. People are quick to judge online, but don't even know that person...smh sad
My post had NOTHING to do with you.

But we already know you can’t mind your own business.

ProudUPSER_SmartHub

Well, why don’t you tell us a bit about
yourself
I appreciate my job, don't want a co worker to be in harm's way by any type of injury by drinking on the job. Simple as that.
Printing pal labels?

Bagging smalls?
No but I love my position & safety is important no matter what no one say.
Drinking & being out of character,being elevated off the ground is not what UPS represent, I see liability. I'm not trying to lecture anyone, just venting my opinion because it happened, she's a good employee overall, that's not her character

Last edited:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I appreciate my job, don't want a co worker to be in harm's way by any type of injury by drinking on the job. Simple as that.

No but I love my position & safety is important no matter what no one say.
he rink
I’m gonna let you on a littler secret of ups sent home every part time employee that was under the influence every day they wouldn’t be able to staff the operation. LOTS OF PEOPLE COME TO WORK A LITTLE BUZZED