UPS Hiring Guidelines

ogrelord

Ground Down
Does UPS hire casual drivers depending on athleticism/bulky guy?
I ask this b/c I rarely see any slim guys delivering. And I have my beard trimmed low & dark, would that be an issue since they want low cuts & beard?
6:1 and you know a full time Sup. for every 6 people brought up from PT they can hire 1 person from the outside world.

Now I've watched 1 guy go from PTer, air, cover, FT, and then an on road sup, and he's only gotten fatter along the way

No. UPS hires FT drivers based on hub seniority. Off the street hires are temps no matter on how the canvas looks like bulky or slim.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
That's absurd, they want men looking like "shaved birds" I see. Unbelievable!

This is the problem right here. Complaining about shaving for a $100,000/ year job with full benefits after a few years. So you have to shave and not look like a stupid hipster but in return you'll have a very comfortable life financially after progression.

This is the problem right here. Oh rules don't apply to me because I want it how I want it. Seriously go work for fedex ground. You'll make $500/ week with no benefits for the same work.

But hey you'll have that cool beard going. That'll be one expensive beard.

bham brown

You can grow a beard.. Just need a note from your doctor saying it irritates your skin to shave... We have 2 or 3 that have full beards. They aren't Duck Dynasty beards but they are full beards..