UPS hoodies or windbreakers that drivers can wear?

BostonBo

I take my hoodie off before the pcm and put it back on at my first stop. They encourage us to buy ups swag by sending us a catalogue, then stop us from wearing it at work. Would they prefer we wear it to a strip club or bar?

Hellobrown2000

A few guys in our center have old ones when they officially made them. Any other method to go by getting one? The jacket they have are pretty bad if your tall cause it just gets unreasonably wider. Looking for something warm and tight for peak. Thanks.

The all brown hoodie with just the ups shield that you can buy off the website for like 20 bucks is what alot of drivers wear here.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
IMG_0023.PNG
How do I know your not 16??
Or a cop ??
I'm no Anthony Weiner !!
Lol lol
Here's a safe one !!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
The money spent on things like orion should of been sent to nike for some respectable uniforms and accessories. Funny how we can have hubs falling apart, trucks breaking down but god forbid you walk in with the wrong colored socks
We should have some other uniform options like polo shirts and some kind of hoodie... Maybe throw in a brown ups do rag for good measure... I'm sorry but our raingear sucks here... We need more high viz options like feeder has

brownelf

I don't get the hoodie for work thing. Years ago I had to wear so many layers of clothing to stay warm at work, I felt like the kid in the Christmas story. Been wearing UA stuff the last few years and love it. Sure it's pricey but imo it's worth it, mine have lasted for years and still look new. Have everything from the heat gear underwear to the cold gear base 3.0 for the below zero days. That and a vest and I'm good till it hits zero.

Rack em

Made the Podium
That one seems like shade of brown is too "light". Is there a darker version online? I'm not seeing one...
Go to the site online and click on "outer wear" and you'll see the classic dark brown hoodie. I think it's only like $18

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Apparently some of our preloaders have found UPS branded yoga pants, hopefully management can deem them unsafe to wear for everyone's sake.

It's much like looking at label that was placed in the tube vertically, you can't see the whole thing without going around the sides.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Apparently some of our preloaders have found UPS branded yoga pants, hopefully management can deem them unsafe to wear for everyone's sake.
Ok, so I am extrapolating two things here...
1.) The fugly ones wear yoga pants and its bad for the eyes
2.) The hot ones wear yoga pants and it's good for the eyes but bad for the.......

Wait, are there HOT preloaders?

Rack em

Made the Podium
Ok, so I am extrapolating two things here...
1.) The fugly ones wear yoga pants and its bad for the eyes
2.) The hot ones wear yoga pants and it's good for the eyes but bad for the.......

Wait, are there HOT preloaders?
I've only seen 2 hot preloaders. One ended up becoming our PDS and the other one has only worked for about a month. I'm wondering if she'll stick around.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I've only seen 2 hot preloaders. One ended up becoming our PDS and the other one has only worked for about a month. I'm wondering if she'll stick around.

That's the least the company could do to make our days a little better. If they are going to give us bad days, they should hire UBER-hot loaders so at least we can start our day a littler better with some eye candy.

p.s. Before I get a sexist hater response, uber-hot includes both sexes!