UPS hoodies or windbreakers that drivers can wear?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Apparently some of our preloaders have found UPS branded yoga pants, hopefully management can deem them unsafe to wear for everyone's sake.

It's much like looking at label that was placed in the tube vertically, you can't see the whole thing without going around the sides.

We have this one female loader/driver who is what the inventor of yoga pant's had to have had in mind when he created them.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
That's the least the company could do to make our days a little better. If they are going to give us bad days, they should hire UBER-hot loaders so at least we can start our day a littler better with some eye candy.

p.s. Before I get a sexist hater response, uber-hot includes both sexes!
It's all skin.

greenroomgal

The money spent on things like orion should of been sent to nike for some respectable uniforms and accessories. Funny how we can have hubs falling apart, trucks breaking down but god forbid you walk in with the wrong colored socks
wrong color socks get you a new pair of pants quickly!

Grey

The one they mail out that has a lot he branded UPS stuff. I happened to receive one the day before this thread was made.

I just got the catalog too but I thought it was part of UPSers but it's not. You have to create a new account with the online catalog website.

Is there a separate catalog on UPSers where you can just login and shop for merchandise?

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
I just got the catalog too but I thought it was part of UPSers but it's not. You have to create a new account with the online catalog website.

Is there a separate catalog on UPSers where you can just login and shop for merchandise?

I'm not sure, I save that catalog every year but never get around to purchasing anything. There are some good deals in there if you don't mind having UPS on your clothes...

Indecisi0n

hoodie.jpg

Coldworld

60 months and counting
True but have you ever priced UA garments? My son bought me a coldgear set for Christmas a few years ago and I love them but they were $50 each for the top and bottom.
Do you have an ua outlet store any where close by....I've seen straight ups brown color on the discount racks many times