UPS in Cinema

over9five

Staff member
Was channel surfing yesterday, and watched a couple minutes of Lethal Weapon (Two, I think).
A package car drove thru an intersection during a gun battle/car chase.

Johney

images.jpg

The Driver

I drive.
Was channel surfing yesterday, and watched a couple minutes of Lethal Weapon (Two, I think).
A package car drove thru an intersection during a gun battle/car chase.

Guess they cleared the intersection, left, right, left, looking for billboards and building line to building line, checking mirrors ever 6-8 seconds, and of course... stale green lights.

RDL

Guess they cleared the intersection, left, right, left, looking for billboards and building line to building line, checking mirrors ever 6-8 seconds, and of course... stale green lights.
You sound like someone who’s just had their annual safety ride recently.

clean hairy

Episode of Gas Monkey Garage where a driver was making a delivery.
In fact, I think I made a thread about that...
Recently watched an old episode of Pawn Stars where Rick sent off a $1,000 bill to be graded, and it was a UPS box he brought in and opened.

RDL

Episode of Gas Monkey Garage where a driver was making a delivery.
In fact, I think I made a thread about that...
Recently watched an old episode of Pawn Stars where Rick sent off a $1,000 bill to be graded, and it was a UPS box he brought in and opened.
It’s funny how once you work for these cats, you develop an eye for noticing every little detail that has to do with ‘em.

Zowert

Saw a UPS truck on Live PD the other night. Poor dude was out delivering late it seemed and the road was blocked off by the cops, you could see him making a U-turn in the background while the deputies were arguing with some meth addict.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Saw a UPS truck on Live PD the other night. Poor dude was out delivering late it seemed and the road was blocked off by the cops, you could see him making a U-turn in the background while the deputies were arguing with some meth addict.
The pc probably was about to deliver him his meth !! :)