UPS in Cinema

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by RDL, Jul 21, 2019.

1. RDL

RDL Member

Not sure if a thread for this exists already. If it does, then soz, but I figured this topic would be, if nothing else, moderately interesting. We all gotta watch our shows and movies, right? Well, those of us who don’t beguile the day watching threads anyway. If you can recall, drop an instance you’ve seen a UPS truck/driver/hub in a movie or TV show. Bonus points to those who can remember the exact moment in the show’s progress they witnessed the UPS article.

2. Johney

Johney Well-Known Member

Law & Order 5 outta 10 episodes.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

Is this English ?

4. 542thruNthru

542thruNthru Well-Known Member

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  5. RDL

RDL Member

No. It is thwarting the language filter.

6. RDL

RDL Member

Okay, damn, but I don’t feel like necroposting and looking like some looney from mgmt. That thread has been dead long enough and UPS trucks for as plentiful as they are have gotten plenty of free publicity since then.

7. RDL

RDL Member

Pretty much the case for any show set in NYC, yeah?

8. Richard Harrow

Richard Harrow Deplorable.

There's an episode of the first season of The Sopranos that has a truck from my center in it just after the climactic scene.

9. RDL

RDL Member

Nice. My center has never been featured on TV except in the news if something has gone catastrophically wrong, but that’s how it is when you are out yonder.

10. Poop Head

Poop Head rubber bands on the handle

Lots of episodes of its always sunny in Philadelphia

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. Dough99

Dough99 Member

Yes.Walking dead every day

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. The Driver

The Driver I drive.

Dude, that's exactly how I felt walking, almost staggering, in the heat this week. It was so bad I wanted to make zombie gurgles and moans to really put a bow on it.

13. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  14. PappyLand

PappyLand Active Member

Cheers.

15. Mack37

Mack37 Member

Hey, wait a minute......

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  16. RDL

RDL Member

If only you could make someone do your work for you by biting them. Lol

17. RDL

RDL Member

If you’d given it just 20 more seconds in the cargo area per stop, you could have ended up making those sounds organically instead of for dramatic effect.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. brostalss

brostalss Well-Known Member

My old package car was used by Jon Heder (Napoleon Dynamite) for some show or skit.

My PC had just been painted and the mechanics cleaned the cab area to almost brand new.

19. RDL

RDL Member

You gotta wonder how tightly Management twisted their arms to get such sterling results. How uncharacteristic of UPS to agree to let their property be used as a prop. So many shows just use knockoff equipment that conveys the same purpose.

20. suff0cati0n

suff0cati0n Under Paid Slave

In Ready Player One, the truck the kids used was an old UPS truck that was remodeled. One of the actors even said it was.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List