BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Damn check is probably stuck in some Gears or under some box line... probably find it in 6 months when they do maintenance...
Ya. Lost somewhere...
im-rich-bitch.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The longer the issuer of the check takes to replace it is that much more time for them to make $ off of that money.

When I first started I was told that the Company (UPS) had a bank on both coasts and would pay their east coast employees from their west coast bank and vice versa, making money off of the float (time it takes for the check to clear).

BlackCat

When I first started I was told that the Company (UPS) had a bank on both coasts and would pay their east coast employees from their west coast bank and vice versa, making money off of the float (time it takes for the check to clear).

Direct deposit really threw a monkey wrench in that cog.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
You are correct .
Those green replacement or adjustment checks were issued from a west coast bank .