Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It is funny to see all these newbies. You know you are not a newbie if you believe the overtime situation will change sooner or later, chances are sooner.

"What happens at UPS today will not matter tomorrow"... Wally

take your time

UPS is hurting. And this is only the beginning.

Amazon is a direct threat, but nobody can see that. Just check this out:

amazon 1.png

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Yikes. Can we call BS on Amazon yet? It’s frightening how much influence that company has.

I tell my family not to buy off Amazon but they’re always like “it’s so cheap though!”
Amazon is banned in my house. I can't contribute to a company blatantly trying to compete with my livelihood.

Days

Amazon is banned in my house. I can't contribute to a company blatantly trying to compete with my livelihood.

Let’s be honest though. No one really cares about the people delivering their boxes as long as they get their boxes on time and cheap.

UPS goes out of business and Amazon takes over, no one would really care except for maybe UPS employees that would just end up working for Amazon anyway.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Let’s be honest though. No one really cares about the people delivering their boxes as long as they get their boxes on time and cheap.

UPS goes out of business and Amazon takes over, no one would really care except for maybe UPS employees that would just end up working for Amazon anyway.
what market? amazon contractors won't be cutting into our heavy s* and usps already has a chokehold on mail, envelopes and small packages.
And we have had two high profile wrecks involving amazon subcontractors already in this town.

Days

what market? amazon contractors won't be cutting into our heavy s* and usps already has a chokehold on mail, envelopes and small packages.
And we have had two high profile wrecks involving amazon subcontractors already in this town.

I think Amazon can do anything. Jeff Bezos is a business god. Only a matter of time. UPS cannot compete with Amazon

El Correcto

god is dead
I think Amazon can do anything. Jeff Bezos is a business god. Only a matter of time. UPS cannot compete with Amazon
Not with that attitude we can’t.

We need to ditch the pension and sell out the future generations. We need the option to sell our healthcare package as well.

take your time

Not with that attitude we can’t.

We need to ditch the pension and sell out the future generations. We need the option to sell our healthcare package as well.

They were sold out decades ago when the people in charge of the pensions stole the money, spent it, and now the only way the ponzi scheme is still alive is due to the younger workers and their taxes.

MC0493

Damn, earliest i've gotten done this week is 745, i'm getting blasted with crappy routes and splits. I'd love an easy Friday but we don't call it :censored2: me Friday for nothing.