El Correcto

god is dead
Don't think your genes are worth passing on?
upload_2019-1-24_21-38-35.gif

DeliveryMachine

Wow, guys are getting in under 8 hours some places and here I am pushing the DOT limit and bringing stuff back. Anyone else going to run out of hours Friday??? Play their game, it’s fun!

Rack em

Made the Podium
Wow, guys are getting in under 8 hours some places and here I am pushing the DOT limit and bringing stuff back. Anyone else going to run out of hours Friday??? Play their game, it’s fun!
I'm already over 44 hours this week because they don't understand how to dispatch a route and/or fix orion. 9.5 list next week baby!

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
UPS cannot compete with Amazon

Bezo's wants to deliver his own stuff and some of his vendors stuff to try and offset his costs.

We already lost quite a bit of Amazon to the USPS.

Even if we lose the rest, it's not even going to make a dent in the bottom line.

It will cost jobs, which I don't want to see happen, but you must not realize how little profit we actually make off Amazon.

UPS is hurting. And this is only the beginning.

Not in the slightest.

UPS goes out of business

UPS was here long before Amazon was around and will be here long after Amazon is gone.

F

Frankie's Friend

Bezo's wants to deliver his own stuff and some of his vendors stuff to try and offset his costs.

We already lost quite a bit of Amazon to the USPS.

Even if we lose the rest, it's not even going to make a dent in the bottom line.

It will cost jobs, which I don't want to see happen, but you must not realize how little profit we actually make off Amazon.

Not in the slightest.

UPS was here long before Amazon was around and will be here long after Amazon is gone.
We would get some of those jobs back if the surepost subcontracting of our negotiated work would be policed.

And if Amazon thinks they can be truly efficient with commitments that is yet to be proven.
They may just find out that they shouldve learned more from DHL's debacle.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
If you've read his posts, you can draw your own conclusion.

Just wanted to know his feelings on the matter. Seems to me if you disagree with what is going on around you, one action to take is to have many children and bring them up to share your worldview. Wrong is ultimately wrong because his choices will lead to a genetic dead end, or something like that.

Db2400

Everyday I show up to a half empty truck, I’ve been getting guaranteed 8’s everyday.

They are calling it work life balance.

All the overtime seekers are like crackheads offering cheeseburgers for an extra split and getting denied. Too bad so sad.

Meanwhile I’m like a hog in :censored2:, I stop to pet the dogs, sometimes I actually talk to my customers see what’s going on in their lives, heck I even find myself whistling while I walk off stops now with a happy bounce in my step.

In the morning I wake up well rested and I don’t find myself crying in the shower, the parking lot, pcm, when I see my load quality(it’s perfect now),while I’m doing my pre-trip or even on my way out to area. I’m kind of upbeat and optimistic about my days now.

After work I have time to go ride my bike, eat a proper dinner, lay down and watch a movie and still get to bed around midnight instead of 2am.

My supervisors are even happier now to.
I find myself actually talking to my dispatcher without it ending in threats from either party. Hell I haven’t even heard a whisper of telematics either.

I think they might be going out of business or planning on firing me. It’s like a twilight zone episode.
I wish; not here 10 hour days every day. They just like to claim it is an 8.5 hour dispatch.