El Correcto

god is dead
They were sold out decades ago when the people in charge of the pensions stole the money, spent it, and now the only way the ponzi scheme is still alive is due to the younger workers and their taxes.
That’s why we put them out of their misery.

I won’t be happy until the retirees are greeting me at Walmart or delivering my amazon packages.

Returntosender

what market? amazon contractors won't be cutting into our heavy s* and usps already has a chokehold on mail, envelopes and small packages.
And we have had two high profile wrecks involving amazon subcontractors already in this town.
Growing pains in the past the phrase was UPS is the management school for all other companies. Now it’s UPS is training school for Amazon be it management or warehouse. Several UPs managers and SUPs went to amazon five years ago. Now those sups/managers amazon stock rewards is worth 50x what the UPS rewards would be if they stayed at UPS.

Days

Growing pains in the past the phrase was UPS is the management school for all other companies. Now it’s UPS is training school for Amazon be it management or warehouse. Several UPs managers and SUPs went to amazon five years ago. Now those sups/managers amazon stock rewards is worth 50x what the UPS rewards would be if they stayed at UPS.

Ya they kind of took a risk though, so good for them

El Correcto

god is dead
You have no idea what you will be missing until you are old and alone.
4CE58C75-4C07-4ED3-99AD-9291B0A3ACB9.jpeg

Blackstream

You say that like a family is the only way to not feel old and alone and that it's a guaranteed way to not feel old and alone. You could have a family that splits up and you never see or hates you, and you could have old best friends and new best friends and hookups that you still talk to and hang out with and have good times with 50 years from now.

El Correcto

god is dead
I’ll marry for money, that would be it though.

Even then it’d be annoying, I’m kind of a dick.

I like my me time and not having people around that don’t even know what they want to eat for dinner but it’s definately not my first three suggestions.

rod

Retired 22 years
I’ll marry for money, that would be it though.

Even then it’d be annoying, I’m kind of a dick.

I like my me time and not having people around that don’t even know what they want to eat for dinner but it’s definately not my first three suggestions.

what do you mean ---kind of?