UPS LANDFILL

oakhaven99

WELL OAKHAVEN HAS BECOME SOMETHING OUT OF BAD SECTION 8 HOUSING. THIS PLACE IS LOOKING LIKE A TOTAL DUMP. CORPORATE CUTS HAVE STOPPED THE CLEANING CREWS. NOW WE COME TO WORK IN FILTH. RESPECT YOUR JOBS THEY SAY, HAVE PRIDE IN WHERE YOU WORK THEY SAY, BE PROUD THEY SAY OH AND WE CARE ABOUT OUT EMPLOYEES THEY SAY. THIS COMPANY IS BECOMING MORE AND MORE LIKE WHATS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY.

oldngray

nowhere special
hear_me_now.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
WELL OAKHAVEN HAS BECOME SOMETHING OUT OF BAD SECTION 8 HOUSING. THIS PLACE IS LOOKING LIKE A TOTAL DUMP. CORPORATE CUTS HAVE STOPPED THE CLEANING CREWS. NOW WE COME TO WORK IN FILTH. RESPECT YOUR JOBS THEY SAY, HAVE PRIDE IN WHERE YOU WORK THEY SAY, BE PROUD THEY SAY OH AND WE CARE ABOUT OUT EMPLOYEES THEY SAY. THIS COMPANY IS BECOMING MORE AND MORE LIKE WHATS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY.
Why you shouting?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The Porter's can barely keep up with the filth fully staffed . I can only imagine what the bathrooms would look like/Smell like if they weren't there . I would honestly just piss outside the building if this happened.
OJS those lazy bums. Let's face it, the laziest of the lazy weasel themselves into porters. Could they work harder and clean more, heck yea!

Dragon

Package Center Manager
The Porter's can barely keep up with the filth fully staffed . I can only imagine what the bathrooms would look like/Smell like if they weren't there . I would honestly just piss outside the building if this happened.

with that said....so some of you need some home training! If you won't do it at your place, don't do it at work...

CoffeeStainedUniform

Cute story bro.

Johney

I could care less if they clean the building or not, what I'm there maybe 15 minutes a day? I'll worry when my paycheck doesn't clear the bank.