UPS lost my package

Status
Not open for further replies.

charchil

UPS lost my package which was in transit from US to Bangladesh, I complained them & they have started the investigation, I don't know if they are going to find it or not, I didn't insure it either, I don't know what to do now, I don't have money to buy another one, I am totally helpless & don't know what to do if UPS couldn't locate my package. UPS put the word "Exception" in my tracking info, does it actually mean they lost it or the package was misplaced or missed the plane or stuck at customs or missed the scan or could it be anything else? :( :(

Coalminer2005

I'm sure it will come up. Probably misloaded or not properly scanned making it difficult to track until it reaches the next hub. If found it will eventually be scanned and you will be able to track it.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
When you call customer service you will probably get the guy you are trying to send the package to :)

upschuck

You'll get the $100 minimum insurance and shipping cost back if lost. May be stuck in customs. That is about the most help you can get here.

T

Turdferguson

UPS lost my package which was in transit from US to Bangladesh, I complained them & they have started the investigation, I don't know if they are going to find it or not, I didn't insure it either, I don't know what to do now, I don't have money to buy another one, I am totally helpless & don't know what to do if UPS couldn't locate my package. UPS put the word "Exception" in my tracking info, does it actually mean they lost it or the package was misplaced or missed the plane or stuck at customs or missed the scan or could it be anything else? :( :(

Firstly sorry it took so long to respond. Football game and season premiere of walking dead last night.
What was in the package?
Was it weed?
Are you in hock to the weedman who fronted you the package of weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.