Ups Machinists and Teamcare?

$6400?? You better add a couple thousand more to that number slick! And yes it will last longer than you think. We don't have the Teamsters controlling our money! Right now its at a 114% funded. Teamsters cant even tell you when there's was that high. Also the Teamcare that we are offered where I'm at has no minimum retirement age......
All that and you guys don't make any money for the company. You guys have it made. Just remember they can't outsource our work but they can the cleaning crew and the mechanics. I hope it all lasts forever but nothing does.

dragracer66

r
All that and you guys don't make any money for the company. You guys have it made. Just remember they can't outsource our work but they can the cleaning crew and the mechanics. I hope it all lasts forever but nothing does.
Wow!!! You are a Jacka$$! We may not bring in the money but we keep what brings in the money running safely everyday. Just remember I could any day do your job but in no way could you do mine! And that's what the difference is...... Also they can't outsource us just like they can't you. The housekeepers were red circled long before you and I worked there.

Last edited:
r
Wow!!! You are a Jacka$$! We may not bring in the money but we keep what brings in the money running safely everyday. Just remember I could any day do your job but in no way could you do mine! And that's what the difference is...... Also they can't outsource us just like they can't you. The housekeepers were red circled long before you and I worked there.
I like how you call names to help your point. You are very smart.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

r

Up until just a few years ago our mechanic was an outside contractor so, yeah, we can outsource your job.

Sent using BrownCafe App

r
Also one thing that's kinda funny about your statement is that so much of our shop service is contracted out. Keep telling yourself that one. Happy Easter.

dragracer66

Also one thing that's kinda funny about your statement is that so much of our shop service is contracted out. Keep telling yourself that one. Happy Easter.
Maybe in a building where the union is weak. That doesn't happen in big building's if it does shame on them for letting it happen..... We send nothing out and we'll stay overtime to fix it. Happy Easter also....

Maybe in a building where the union is weak. That doesn't happen in big building's if it does shame on them for letting it happen..... We send nothing out and we'll stay overtime to fix it. Happy Easter also....
I guess this jackass works in a building with a weak machinist local. Thanks for that insult though. I'm actually a teamster.

astoneburner

What plan were you guys offered. Just want to see if its the same as us.... Pm me if you want to
What area you from?
I negotiated on local friday thats when ba told us about teamcare being a possibility in the national negotiations next month in florida.No facts yet just speculation.Has your local been offered something.I looked at teamcare site and seen the 52 age requirement.Cant seem to get pm to work

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I've been called worse by better .

Sent using BrownCafe App
080730-ped-texting-vmed-12p.grid-4x2.jpg
Any relation, Dave? lol