UPS Man Gone Wild

rod

Retired 22 years
Man you got a Harley Davidson on your route?? One of my favorite routes to cover had a Harley as the first stop of the day and would have 100+ all the time. 20 air all mixed in the middle of the floor.
Route would always go out with less than 300 pkgs, so you knew it was an easy day after the Harley stop. Guys would bump off it all the time cause they see the scary piece count in a smaller truck.
Easy, easy money. God bless Harley Davidson
I'm pissed at Harley. They shut down our local dealer here. Corporate shut them and a bunch of others as a cost cutting measure even though ours was doing great. I now have a 130 mile commute to the next one. I'll probably go back to Honda if I buy anymore bikes because of the local service.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm pissed at Harley. They shut down our local dealer here. Corporate shut them and a bunch of others as a cost cutting measure even though ours was doing great. I now have a 130 mile commute to the next one. I'll probably go back to Honda if I buy anymore bikes because of the local service.
Good good

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
All the guys that worked in receiving were old, super friendly and professional biker dudes. Good place to deliver. Donut day for them was always donut day for me

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Garden rake and 20 minutes of time will fix those tire tracks. Still a dumb move by the driver, 300 feet isn't anything to walk off from the street.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Any supervisor who says a driver should walk off a 100 yard delivery is the same supervisor who will call the driver into the office the next day and ask him what took so long on that stop.

vvv

Geez, you think he should get fired for one bad decision?
Glad we have a union.
Brother I have no words for what he did. I would not call it a bad decision. It's just flat out ignorance driving up on someone's home and property like that. Inexcusable.....time for him to get a job that suits him better like checking membership ID's at Costco.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
What does this person only deliver to industrial yards and construction zones? I'm laughing at their reaction to getting stuck - got any gravel? lmfao. Just need's a good, lengthy unpaid vacation to think about what they're doing.

Big Rigger

I think this is probably the only time we have agreed so far.

Guy is a total idiot and DOES promote the bad label for many of us (not me) being lazy drivers......which is EXACTLY what he is. STUPID and LAZY.

I personally think UPS should dump him on his a-s-s without a second chance. No excuse for that. Park in proper area.....walk on proper path.....leave package.....on to next stop. Total frigging embarrassment to the guys who do things right.
He was obviously following Orion.

Zowert

Still though.... they act like he murdered their kids or something.
Big wide open field. No signs that say “this is my yard not my driveway”
Poor decision by the driver, but it annoys me that these obviously well off people are cashing in and stereotyping UPS drivers as “lazy”
Nothing ticks me off more than the l word.
Lazy? Full time UPS driver? Are you high?
I put around 12 miles on my feet every day. Yeah I’m real lazy.