UPS Man Gone Wild

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE

What a maroon!
Still though.... they act like he murdered their kids or something.
Big wide open field. No signs that say “this is my yard not my driveway”
Poor decision by the driver, but it annoys me that these obviously well off people are cashing in and stereotyping UPS drivers as “lazy”
Nothing ticks me off more than the l word.
Lazy? Full time UPS driver? Are you high?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
She should've had the place marked off. How is anyone supposed to tell what her bull:censored2: "yard" is? Looks like a construction site. I probably would've drove on it too. "Lazy" but she's the one buying Crocs on the internet that you can find at any shoe store. Karens gonna Karen I guess.

thumbnail_IMG_6578.jpg

Whither

Scofflaw
Poor decision by the driver, but it annoys me that these obviously well off people are cashing in and stereotyping UPS drivers as “lazy”
"Nobody deserves to have this happen to their yard." 🤣🤣

over9five

Staff member
I hate people that have the cellphone camera ready for anything too.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
If someone has a clean paved driveway...

I always aim for that no matter how convenient a direct pull would be.

Unless the customer has cars parked on their dirt... I don't go on it.

But...

That also has a lot to do with a country boy knows the difference in parking dirt and building dirt.

El Correcto

god is dead
I hate people that have the cellphone camera ready for anything too.
I had a lady start filming me because I went around her while she was parked in the middle of the street. She came flying up next to me parked in a wrong way lane that a busy street turns into and started yelling.
THAT WAS TOO CLOSE TO MY CAR YOU WERE GOING TOO FAST YOU COULD WAIT I WAS ABOUT TO MOVE!

Some people are a slight inconvenience away from a full on melt down.

EverybodyLovesMike

No, my name isnt mike
I'm pretty lazy

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I’m wondering when we’re going to begin holding customers accountable for their end of the deal.
You ordered something. So you invited us onto your property. Because you didn’t want to take your ass to the store and buy the crocks yourself.
Then you get mad, when you have your entire yard blending in with your driveway...and zero communication as to what’s going on at your house?
I guess they were too LAZY to add a delivery note, or take the time to have it sent to the access point, to avoid trouble like this

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
She should've had the place marked off. How is anyone supposed to tell what her bull* "yard" is? Looks like a construction site. I probably would've drove on it too. "Lazy" but she's the one buying Crocs on the internet that you can find at any shoe store. Karens gonna Karen I guess.

View attachment 327668
“We all have driveways.”
Is that what the slightly different colored mud is supposed to be?

Fuzzy Brown

No lady there isn’t thousands in damage and UPS isn’t going to make a mortgage payment on your goofy little half mansion over tire tracks.

rod

Retired 22 years
She should've had the place marked off. How is anyone supposed to tell what her bull* "yard" is? Looks like a construction site. I probably would've drove on it too. "Lazy" but she's the one buying Crocs on the internet that you can find at any shoe store. Karens gonna Karen I guess.

View attachment 327668
I'm sure pusillanimous UPS will buy the Karen a new "yard"? because they never stick up for the drivers--( nothing that a Bobcat rented for an hour couldn't fix). but it just isn't right. The whole friend'in front looks like dirt. It too bad the driver didn't run over her dog (and her) on the way out.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
I'm sure pusillanimous UPS will buy the Karen a new "yard"? because they never stick up for the drivers--( nothing that a Bobcat rented for an hour couldn't fix). but it just isn't right. The whole friend'in front looks like dirt. It too bad the driver didn't run over her dog (and her) on the way out.

Why would we stick up for a driver who clearly could have walked from the road and made the delivery.

I guess the driveway not being concreted all the way to the road didn't give it away either. DA driver....

rod

Retired 22 years
Why would we stick up for a driver who clearly could have walked from the road and made the delivery.

I guess the driveway not being concreted all the way to the road didn't give it away either. DA driver....
I would have loved to have you for a center manager. I would have walked EVERYTHING off. Worked strictly by the book. 20 stops would have been a 10 hour load for me. There is always 2 sides to every story. All we have heard on this one is Karens side.

Whither

Scofflaw

Seems like the kind of person who would've sent in a complaint about the driver's muddy bootprints on her sidewalk and porch ... oh the horror!