UPS MAN SHOT

MattM

A lot or most of driver helpers are in street clothes. It's crazy out there. I would personally wear a bright vest. But some white weirdos still shoot whatever they are seeing moving. So who knows.

oldngray

nowhere special
SOUTH FULTON, Ga. — Police responded to the City of South Fulton where a UPS employee was shot.

At around 4 p.m. Wednesday, South Fulton Police responded to a call near a residence in the 3500 block of Umatilla Lane.

The 26-year-old victim was transported to a local hospital with injuries, police said. It is not known at this time the extent of those injuries.

Sgt. J. Rogers said that investigators are on scene canvassing the area for possible witnesses and video surveillance.

"Preliminary investigation has revealed that the victim works for UPS and appeared to be delivering a package in the area," Rogers said.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
SOUTH FULTON, Ga. — Police responded to the City of South Fulton where a UPS employee was shot.

At around 4 p.m. Wednesday, South Fulton Police responded to a call near a residence in the 3500 block of Umatilla Lane.

The 26-year-old victim was transported to a local hospital with injuries, police said. It is not known at this time the extent of those injuries.

Sgt. J. Rogers said that investigators are on scene canvassing the area for possible witnesses and video surveillance.

"Preliminary investigation has revealed that the victim works for UPS and appeared to be delivering a package in the area," Rogers said.
But I mean how would his age indicate he might've been a helper instead?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Who uses helpers in the summer?
We have been using Helpers the last few weeks because of excessive volume. Besides the Amazon Prime sale, it’s also back to school time. My Hub was planning on using Helpers today since Wednesday is our heaviest day, but a 7:00am decision was made to cut them out. The shot driver was probably working out of the original Atlanta Hub off Marvin Miller Drive. I did not recognize his name.