UPS MAN SHOT

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
i heard the driver was terminated pending investigation. it is alleged that he was the instigator.

always guilty until proven innocent.

it's the ups way.

F66347D5-4F8D-4D1B-BA8A-3CB6653B8EAC.gif

wornoutupser

ok guys I have to reply here:

I am SO sorry that a UPS employee was shot.
That being said- I have been shot at twice in my career and I can assure you that UPS DOES NOT GIVE A CRAP.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
any up dates on the driver or what happened?
UPS driver wounded in shooting recovering at hospital

We had a driver around 10 years ago stumble across a nice big box of some good drugs..he ended up turning it into UPS. Long story short the gang that shipped it through UPS caught wind that the package was intercepted. They came looking for him and put a bullet into his UPS truck.......remember UNION BROTHERS don’t snitch just deliver the box ( UPS shipping is expensive let them have it :lol:)

KOG72

I’m full of it
UPS driver wounded in shooting recovering at hospital

We had a driver around 10 years ago stumble across a nice big box of some good drugs..he ended up turning it into UPS. Long story short the gang that shipped it through UPS caught wind that the package was intercepted. They came looking for him and put a bullet into his UPS truck.......remember UNION BROTHERS don’t snitch just deliver the box ( UPS shipping is expensive let them have it :lol:)
Let the cops figure it out...I say.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Usually when illegal drugs are found in the system, UPS contacts law enforcement

and provides them with a truck and a uniform to deliver it and make the bust.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Usually when illegal drugs are found in the system, UPS contacts law enforcement

I heard sometimes they deliver it to a vacant building and watch from nearby to avoid being busted. I’m sure the gang scoped out who the UPS guy was in the delivery area too.

ManInBrown

We have been using Helpers the last few weeks because of excessive volume. Besides the Amazon Prime sale, it’s also back to school time. My Hub was planning on using Helpers today since Wednesday is our heaviest day, but a 7:00am decision was made to cut them out. The shot driver was probably working out of the original Atlanta Hub off Marvin Miller Drive. I did not recognize his name.
Marvin Miller dr sounds like a great neighborhood.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Latest rumor from source I trust. Driver was delivering an open package that was a drug shipment. Address is a rental house and consignee wasn't happy at it's appearance. Our driver was hit three times but is recovering.

Latest rumor from sources I trust. Driver was delivering an open package that was a drug shipment. Address is a rental house and consignee wasn't happy at it's appearance. Our driver was hit three times but is recovering.
And why don't we have the drug dogs come Down
anymore?

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
Latest rumor from sources I trust. Driver was delivering an open package that was a drug shipment. Address is a rental house and consignee wasn't happy at it's appearance. Our driver was hit three times but is recovering.

It almost had to be about drugs in some way.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member

Not true everywhere. They would pull them give to dea, and Lord knows from there. Never gave a crap what happened to us. The answer was, they checked tracking and know it was intercepted....they wont bother you, HAHAH.if they even told us one was pulled.