UPS Man Throws Package Video

705red

Browncafe Steward
Wow, when will we see a video of a driver doing it by the book and properly representing the shield?

Being a steward and thinking quick in defense mode here, maybe this customer has a dog and the driver and the dog have had problems in the past, or if this neighborhood is that bad were they need video surveillance the driver was fearing for his safety and wanted out before the gang bangers came out!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Red, to be fair, you do raise some valid points but, in this case, I really think the driver was simply a jerk. He did not appear nervous, which would indicate to me that the dog theory is moot (or is it "mutt"). He did not secure the pkg car (close the door) which would indicate to me that the neighborhood was most likley a typical suburb. To be blunt, he simply could not be bothered to take the extra second or two to open or step over the gate and properly release the pkg.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I think the video has been doctored. The second he gets to the gate and the pkg comes out of his hands, something happens. I think this is where the cust cut the video and made it appear the UPS guy threw said pkg.

And who says we never park on the wrong side of the street?

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Red

I believe the story went "here you go, throw me the package." Unfortunately, the package car driver as so little experience throwing packages that he had no clue as to what it would take to get into the customers hands.

As he left, the customer mentioned that she really appriciated the drivers good service.

Best I can tell, thats what happened.:wink2:

Steve. That shot was from England. He is parked on the correct side. The white pickup is the one on the wrong side.

Dont jump to conclusions man! ;)

d

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Red

I believe the story went "here you go, throw me the package." Unfortunately, the package car driver as so little experience throwing packages that he had no clue as to what it would take to get into the customers hands.

As he left, the customer mentioned that she really appriciated the drivers good service.

Best I can tell, thats what happened.:wink2:

Steve. That shot was from England. He is parked on the correct side. The white pickup is the one on the wrong side.

Dont jump to conclusions man! ;)

d

That's all well and good, d, but since when does England have Palm trees?:wink2:

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Steve steve steve

I have a customer here that has 30. Planted them this year, after having them hauled all the way north. Just waiting on the hard freeze that will necessitate there replacement.

Just cause the photo shows palm trees dont make it native.

Besides, we dont have drivers that park anywhere they are not supposed to park. Didnt you know that? Not only is it in a section of England where some rich guy hauled in a bunch of palm trees, but it is on a one way street. Either side is fair game.

d

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Motto of the story? Never try to match wits with a union steward.:wink2:
Hope I don't get a warning letter for throwing that pkg over that small fence that I should have opened.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
We drive to serve.

And a bit of creative laughter at times helps tone down what might happen as well.

As long as you dont lie about what happened. Of course, for the most part, you need to let said steward talk for you.

d

outta hours

Red

d

After watching the Cowboy game today I think this guy could be their next quarterback. Or Romo could be the next UPS man.

mlhradio

None of those 990 times were witnessed by the consignee nor made it on to You Tube.

And after just four days online, make that the consignee and 497,000 other people (and counting). Since a good portion of UPS's business comes from a positive reputation, even the very *appearance* of doing something wrong cannot be good.

Cementups

Box Monkey
We're so bad but nobody sees this????

FEDEX SUCKS

Fed-Ex man pees in my driveway

Fedex Guys Makes a Drop, then checks if anybody is looking

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

What is up with all of the cameras? Have we as a society become so afraid that we feel the need to put cameras on our houses? Perhaps I am naive but I would hope that it hasn't come to this point.

What is up with all of the cameras? Have we as a society become so afraid that we feel the need to put cameras on our houses? Perhaps I am naive but I would hope that it hasn't come to this point.
It all started out with barbed wire fences.
There is an ever growing population of our country that does feel the need to have surveillance cameras, alarm systems, and even private security patrols.

browndevil

Maybe they should just carry a gun.................Oh sorry that is another thread j/k:happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2:

ih8tbrn

Banned
The only time I lock my doors is if I'm going to be gone longer than a weekend. The only thing we have to worry about around here is the neighborhood kids toking up in the alley. But then I'm not home when the UPS guy shows up so it's possible he could be watering my flowers for me.

Dutch Dawg

.... But then I'm not home when the UPS guy shows up so it's possible he could be watering my flowers for me.

As it appears from your posts that you are quite familar with a cynical & wildly speculative imagination when it comes to brown. Allow me to ask in that vein. Is that the best you have or was your game off at the time of post due to an alcohol/narcotic induced stupor?