UPS medical marijuana policy

quad decade guy

You have to make sure you are not prescribed a medication on the dot prohibited list. You can still be fired if you drive while taking a prohibited prescription
Not only fired but it also has DOT implications. As in Federal charges....especially if you are involved in an accident/fatality.

Any new script I am given by ANY Dr........FAA,DOT etc. I have the DR. research and confirm it is acceptable. FAA is much stricter than DOT. Again, any "happy pills" are generally disqualifying for pilots.....and some are for drivers also.

I know some drivers(generally Feeder) that are prescribed "wakefulness) pills and then sleep "aids" on top of "happy pills).....yeah some pretty friend'ed up folks out there. Full blown addicts. We work beside every day.

qdg2

I think that marijuana can help you with many different health problems and as for me, I love using this mimosa weed and here on * you can easily get more information about everything in case you are interested and would like to learn more about them.
Most folks I know that smoke weed.....can't do without it.......and are chronic users.

Last edited by a moderator:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I think that marijuana can help you with many different health problems and as for me, I love using this mimosa weed and here on * you can easily get more information about everything in case you are interested and would like to learn more about them.

Not sure if this is the place to try and sling your weed
But, what do I know

Last edited by a moderator: